digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Entrance.beta
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

( An introduction, goodbyes and I'm back's page for your alts! Making upon request. )

Located at the entrance of the Bitlands is a large booth. It's filled to the brim with all sorts of brochures, maps, tour guides, and fancy informative booklets; perfect for newcomers to The Bitlands. Of course, this booth isn't only for the newcomers. There's some newspapers as well, for returning residents to catch up on what's going on, as well as announcement stations to emphasize their return. Unfortunately, those announcers can be used in more ways than one; people use them to say their goodbyes, as well.

Running this booth, in an everyday, ever minute, every second update would be a team so mysterious, and unknown to the Bitland's, that if they were to even try to comprehend who they were, their heads would explode.
( And grow back seconds later. )

RULES:

1. This is a thread to introduce your new alts and old alts, mainly. You can choose what ever environment you want here to suit your introduction.

2. Your introduction can go on for as long as you want. If it gets really long, you can request me to put it into it's own topic for you.

3. Please try not to overshadow other newcomers. If you're overshadowing, I may split your introduction without permission.

4. If you're going to say goodbye, PLEASE don't do anything like the people in the forum board would do.
AKA: "I'M LEAVING BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL STOPID DICKFACES!111." etc.

5. If you have questions PM me.
The Carmadox Party    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:14 pm   Reply with quote

A cloaked figure wandered through, picking up multiple informative booklets. Without looking at them or turning back, the figure continued on and eventually vanished into thin air.

Another figure came up to the booth, but this one was somewhat brighter. She looked around curiously, her odd red eyes drifting through some of the booklets. She couldn't have been older than twenty.

Her attire was mainly black and gold; it was casual, nothing extraordinary (which can't be said for some of our residents, but variety's the spice of life, right?). The only oddity to speak of was that her right bang was black (must've dyed it that way), and she was wearing elbow-length black gloves, even though this area of the Bitlands wasn't particularly cold.

"This place looks interesting. I hope they have a lot of trees..."

Last edited by Tayl on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Fox McCloud
Dinobot

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

A lone man stood near the entrance. You could tell he dressed very well. Wearing a light gray leather trench coat wraaped in 2 belts and a chain, brown pants and boots, and brown gloves, he was highly decorated. He had long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a scar on the left side of his face. On one of his belts was a whip. He is a legend among many in europe. A man responsible for killing Dracula. His name.... is Trevor Belmont. He looked at the entrance. "Have I been here before?" He asked himself

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

A song began to play. There was a dancey hint to the tune, and as it continued to build, a chorus of people could be heard. And they screamed with incredible enthusiasm...

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

As they sang, a seemingly robotic man, part chrome, part painted steel with the Pepsi logo on his chest and a metal chain around his neck, ran into the town, to the nearest vending machine. He pushed a button (without inserting change) and opened the resulting Pepsi. He drank it all in one gulp, despite his distinct lack of a mouth.

"Ahh, nothing quells the demons like a Pepsi."
Console Merchandise    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

Pepsiman wrote:
A song began to play. There was a dancey hint to the tune, and as it continued to build, a chorus of people could be heard. And they screamed with incredible enthusiasm...

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

As they sang, a seemingly robotic man, part chrome, part painted steel with the Pepsi logo on his chest and a metal chain around his neck, ran into the town, to the nearest vending machine. He pushed a button (without inserting change) and opened the resulting Pepsi. He drank it all in one gulp, despite his distinct lack of a mouth.

"Ahh, nothing quells the demons like a Pepsi."

((I *crag* love you now.))
Gemstone Goods    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

Gary: ...D: Well, there goes MY job then. Goodbye Bitland's Welcomeing Commitee. ;;
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:
Gary: ...D: Well, there goes MY job then. Goodbye Bitland's Welcomeing Commitee. ;;
Mysterious Figure that makes your head expode: You can still greet people as they come in, EVEN HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH THEM. It's just more convenient for all the newcomers to gather in one spot.
The Carmadox Party    
Yoshi
ShyAway

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

Shy Away flew out of a random corner, and into a potted plant. "VEGETATION. SWEET, SWEET VEGETATION. I HAVE SUCCESFULLY HIBERNATED THE ENTIRE WINTER." He flew out the door of the booth and into a snowman. "HELP. IT ATTACKS ME." After popping his head out, he frowned. "Life is hard at these times. Who runs that booth, anyways? I think it's the modera-GVNHGFUIOHY45YR8GT.... That hurt."
PSI and more    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

A young Yellow Magikoopa wandered in. He recognized the layout of the Bitlands.

"Hmm..."

He did not really need any tour guides or booklets since everything looked familiar to him, but...

"Yo, where's the nearest party?"
Ammu-Nation!    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:

David: Tell me about it.
Toad House    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

A large, plump cat made his way through the entrance, and started looking around.

"It's so... square!"
Wolf Cheap Wares    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

A sudden chill filled the are as a man covered in ice appeared.

He simply passed by leaving a trail of ice.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

*A two inch tall tan colored man... made of plastic was walking around... and looking around*

This world is perfect! It's basically got my name printed on it! So much fun and destruction can happen here!

Oooooh... and with this world under MY control, I can crush that pathetic Green Army for good and take everything for myself!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!

Someone make me a sandwich.

((I had to do it.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 am   Reply with quote

A G-Man wearing a strange face walked in and stared at the next poster.

Last edited by Aggrieved on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Smithy
Cornell

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:07 pm   Reply with quote

"It seems I'm not where nor when I should be, but this place looks like it could have the cure to my ailment." He saind under his breath.
"Come night time, I shall search this city"

Creepy G-Man wrote:
A G-Man wearing a strange face walked in and stared at the next poster.

"Why must all who see me stare, whether it is in surprise or fear?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic