digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Entrance.beta
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

A lone girl walked into the topic.

"Erm, so I heard that this place was the bitlands? I've never been here before..."

She seemed a bit shy.

((She's going for a solo round with a wiped memory.))
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

A young man, possibly a teenager, took a map. He had white hair, brown eyes, and was dressed in a blue opened shirt over a blue and white horizontally striped t-shirt, a pair of light steel blue jeans, and a pair of steel blue shoes, took a map of this area. "This isn't Domino Town or Battle City...that means I'm finally away from Yugi and the others. They're my friends, sure, but for the love of God, they're obsessed with Duel Monsters. A break will do me some good."

Out from under his shirt came a mysterious ring with an eye in the middle and several prong-like ends. He also appeared to have a more sinister look about him as well. "The Millenium Items are gone, but there are bound to be other items of great power. I'll seek these out and make this world mine!"

((Fangirls, commence squeeing.))

Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

((...Didn't Bakuramilleniumthing turn out to be some kind of mindrapist? D: ))

A (supposed) teenager approaches the booth, bending to examine the brochures. A very pretty, slender, silver-haired teenager at that.

What a place, what a place... What the hell've you got yourself into now, Scarface? o_e
Buzzy Mart    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

((DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING! This Bakura is Battle City era Bakura, who arrived here sometime during his gaining of 5 locater cards. I don't remember much about the series after the Virtual World saga, but I do know duelist kingdom and battle city Bakura...hopefully. He's not really going to be in RPOT anyway because nobody would appreciate the fact that this is my first Non-OC in almost a year. He's goin to RP ;3))

Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

((I don't remember enough to spoil. Only that little bit. XD; ))
Buzzy Mart    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:55 pm   Reply with quote

Hanataro ran through giving chase to a flask of pills. "COME BACK HERE!" He said running out of the topic.
Alchemy slam.    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:17 pm   Reply with quote

"Heh, lokks a little primative if you ask me," snorted Dragoon, "but my scanners show me that there are not any Mavericks, here."
Dragoon crossed his arms and thought.
"Well, I could use some R & R. Maverick hunting is a tough job, and the ole' axles are startin' to scream."
With a confident smile, he entered.

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

A Shy Guy floated past holding a spear and shield and while he was on fire.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

An old, gray-haired man wandered in. Beside him was a robot, a very familiar-looking one might I add.

"Ah, I feel their presence... Hahaaa. Come, Model P, we must see their progress."

"As you wish, Master. Shall we seperate?"

"No, no, these are new lands, I mustn't be left unprotected. We shall search together."

"Very well, Master."
bobzearth42's Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

The two girls found there way into the bitlands They were about ten years old, or so. Yup.
Lapin Angelique    
carfilledwithfish
Mojo Jojo

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 am   Reply with quote

"WHAT IS THIS?

"I, Mojo Jojo, am unsure of this place. The where, what, why and how of this location I am currently in is unfamiliar. If someone were to ask me for directions, which restaurants in this area are good or for other such guidance, I would be unable to give him or her a good answer as I, Mojo Jojo, do not know where I am.
"I only hope that there are no local superheroines to stand in the way of my taking over this place which I have found."

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:15 am   Reply with quote

Mojo Jojo wrote:
"WHAT IS THIS?

"I, Mojo Jojo, am unsure of this place. The where, what, why and how of this location I am currently in is unfamiliar. If someone were to ask me for directions, which restaurants in this area are good or for other such guidance, I would be unable to give him or her a good answer as I, Mojo Jojo, do not know where I am.
"I only hope that there are no local superheroines to stand in the way of my taking over this place which I have found."

[I CRAGING LOVE YOU.]
Toad House    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:20 am   Reply with quote

Strong Bad wrote:
Mojo Jojo wrote:
"WHAT IS THIS?

[I CRAGING LOVE YOU.]

((WHAT THIS GUY SAID))
Gemstone Goods    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 pm   Reply with quote

A creature wearing a baseball cap and carrying a bucket of paint and a brush rolled through on roller skates.

Anyone he passed was painted with many colors.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

A man in blue mage's robes walked in. A saber was at his side. "Hmm. I had thought I had been everywhere and learned all the blue magic there is to learn, but it appears I was wrong. I look forward to meeting the creatures here and learning what they know."
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic