digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Entrance.beta
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

A young man enters the Bitlands, dressed almost entirely in a black suit jacket, with a red shirt inside. He has light steel plating underneath, colored the black of his suit to match. This is coupled with a set of black pants of a denim-like material, although it looks sturdier. He has a sword slung to his back, sheathed in a grey leather sheath. There is also a gun at his side, having a decently-long black barrel, and the rest was completely silver, with the name "Alexander" carved in gold on the barrel. He sits down, and looks at the next poster.

((Note: The sword is for fast-paced combat where it's too inefficent to load/reload the gun, and the gun is more or less meant for an unsuspected attack.))
The Town of Lix    
Yoshio
Muffy

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

You're not eyeing me up are you?
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

"Or am I? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. It's all up to you to decide," he says, taking out a cloth and polishing his gun.
The Town of Lix    
Jolene
Count D

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:19 pm   Reply with quote

What looked like a twenty-something Chinese woman with a cute bob haircut, a very attractive makeup job, long painted nails and a traditional, ornate Chinese dress and slippers walked in. She was carrying a slim briefcase, and looked slightly frazzled.

"Ah, yes. I know where I am, now~ I've been here before~ It's nice to see all you lovely people again, and I hope you will buy lots of pets from my shop~"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Yoshio
Muffy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah well...

*holds up a hand, revealing a wedding ring*

your a bit late, Mr. *winks*
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:13 pm   Reply with quote

"You don't look my type anyways, " he says, getting up and twirling his gun in his hand.
The Town of Lix    
Yoshio
Muffy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

Whatever..

Hey, do you have any idea where we are?
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm   Reply with quote

"Not..really." he says, adjusting his shirt, "That's why I'm here."
The Town of Lix    
Yoshio
Muffy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 pm   Reply with quote

Well then did you happen to see a little kid, 8 years old, blue hair, really cute, overalls...a bit of a loud mouth...have you seen him anywhere?
Yoshio's Toy Chest    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:29 am   Reply with quote

A small pile of dollar bills with googly eyes was resting on top of the booth. It stared at the next poster...

As if he knows you like to save money.
Ammu-Nation!    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Out from the entrance walks a very serious-looking man. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a long white sleeveless designer coat featuring shoulder pads and a raised studded collar, with black sleeves from his shirt coming out from under. He has extra belts in pairs strapped around his upperarms and shins. A strange device is attached to his left arm. He sees the pile of money, and knocks it over. "Chump change. That insignificant pile's only good to me as toilet tissue." He then takes another glance, this time at the rest of the land he's entered. Hmph. This place looks like a cheap knockoff of the virtual world I created, and there isn't a single Duel Disk in the vicinity. These people must be barbarians. With a disgusted look on his face, he steps forward, ready to take on all challengers.

((And he's likely to only be in Fort Francis since nobody here likes the card game. Plus I don't want a few specific people just popping in with YGO alts, hence why I'm also avoiding Bakura here...))

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
Out from the entrance walks a very serious-looking man. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a long white sleeveless designer coat featuring shoulder pads and a raised studded collar, with black sleeves from his shirt coming out from under. He has extra belts in pairs strapped around his upperarms and shins. A strange device is attached to his left arm. He sees the pile of money, and knocks it over. "Chump change. That insignificant pile's only good to me as toilet tissue." He then takes another glance, this time at the rest of the land he's entered. Hmph. This place looks like a cheap knockoff of the virtual world I created, and there isn't a single Duel Disk in the vicinity. These people must be barbarians. With a disgusted look on his face, he steps forward, ready to take on all challengers.

((And he's likely to only be in Fort Francis since nobody here likes the card game. Plus I don't want a few specific people just popping in with YGO alts, hence why I'm also avoiding Bakura here...))

(I have a Blue Eyes white dragon if that counts.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

((Only Kaiba can have the blue eyes white dragon, Vaati. If it's the actual monster or the card, then it cannot be around while Kaiba's around. The Egyptian gods are also off-limits.))

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

(If it is the card he will try and destroy it so it could never be used against him.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

A certain Genome crawls out of the Pit of Deleted Alts. His daggers are out, and seem to be covered in purplish blood. Oh, and there's a severed tentacle wrapped around his left boot. All in all, he isn't looking too good--his arms are covered in assorted scratches, and there's a deep gash across his back.

Of course, he's grinning like an idiot.

At any rat, he staggers over to the information booth.
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic