digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Castle Oress
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

{{All right, guys, this is your last shot; keep the stuff that's not related to the topic in any matter out of the topic. Don't flood the topic or anything, and you need my approval if you're planning something extravagant for the Castle or it's residents. You're free to participate in small talk and whatnot between plot points, but let's not let those innocent chats stretch on for page after page; leaving me lost. If you don't have anything to say, don't force yourself to post to keep the topic alive. It's okay to let it sink until I develop the plot onwards.

I'll try and keep the plot going for as long as possible, but forgive me if I become slow. My IRL life's been very busy lately.}}

Another day in Castle Oress.

Things had been slow lately. Cel had handed out most of the Oress, but never really explained why. All she really did was make excessive amounts of strawberry sammiches. When she wasn't making sammiches (or eating them), she was either absentmindedly staring at the TV or longingly gazing out the large window that took up the majority of the right wall.

Right now, she was partaking in the second "activity", probably the best situation for questioning.

Bunny, on the other hand, was wandering around the castle. His expression wouldn't show it, but he was pretty bored. :3
~The Shop with Stuff~    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

Metal the Robotic Mage was tinkering with the machinery and trying to upgrade the place.

He was currently occupied with a mode of transportation in case anyone needed to go somewhere and could not teleport.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach was locked in her room. Something was apparently jammed under the doorframe on the outside. She couldn't get it out to save her life. Her room was on the 4th floor, so jumping wasn't an option.

Nevertheless, she was tying her bedsheets and anything she could find together to make a rope. Every few minutes she'd bang on the door and scream for someone to help. She had tried to kick it down, but the door wouldn't budge. She had even tried to fryingpan'd it, but that didn't seem to work either.

"WHAT IS WITH THIS DEMONICLY POSSESSED DOOR?!?!"
Paper Peach's Shop    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Bunny hopped up to Paper Peach's room. :3

"Something wrong in there?" :3
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

Metal heard the scream and scanned the area with his X-ray eye which he kept covered when he did not need it.

Upon seeing Paper Peach he stopped what he was doing and decided to head towards her door.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

"Thank god..." she sighed. "I think there's something jammed in the door. I can't get it open..." She was slightly embarrassed, but if she could get out of that darn room, she'd be grateful.
Paper Peach's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

One could hear the sound of a floor being broken in Peach's room for Metal had made a hole in her floor that would be repaired later along with the door.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
One could hear the sound of a floor being broken in Peach's room for Metal had made a hole in her floor that would be repaired later along with the door.
((may I ask how DSmile)
Paper Peach's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

(Two words. Laser Cannon.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
(Two words. Laser Cannon.
((okay. I just like details in explanations rather than a hole just appearing.))

Paper Peach jumped into the door as a bright, blue laser shot through the floor right behind her. She leaned over the edge and saw Metal below.

"Thanks. Hey Bunny," she called through the door. "I got a way out now. THanks." The floor cracked underneath her and broke, sending her falling to the floor below, narrowly missing metal. She rolled over and moaned, "Why do I always seem to fall from high places?"
Paper Peach's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

Metal began repairing the floor but added a set of stairs and a trap door when he was added after he repaired the floor and built the stairs.

Metal then began tinkering with the door.

(Two entrances and exits.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

Paper Peach sat up and looked up as Metal repaired the floors. "You're quite the carpenter...." Once she realized he was building stairs, she said "Thanks... I'm probably gonna be needing that..." She stood up looked around. "Is this anyone's room?"
Paper Peach's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

"It is not mine for I only require an outlet to recharge my batteries. And I am efficient in making repairs and construction." Said Metal as he continued what he was doing.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, half a Django is poking out of the fridge. He seems to be hunting for a can of tomato juice which isn't growing green fuzz.

-D:-
Buzzy Mart    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

When Metal was finished with the door he used the stairs and headed back to what could be considered a garage and continued to work on the machine.

If one saw it they would see that it was a large airship with the words Paradox 1 on the wings.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play