digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Castle Oress
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44, 45, 46  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

DBA seemed to relax a little more.

"That's fine by me. It just means I can continue to live a laid-back lifestyle. It's not like I'll learn to use Shan real soon anyway."

DBA sat up a little.

"Hey speaking of Oress, could you describe what it's like to use it, I just can't seem to understand the basic concept."
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

"How come I've never seen one of these 'Oresses' in use, anyways? Is it 'cause I moved here kinda late?"
The Town of Lix    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:18 am   Reply with quote

((Just wondering, is it possible for me to come back some time? And should I have just PM'ed Tayl?))
Wolf Cheap Wares    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:12 pm   Reply with quote

{{You can come in anytime you want. (:}}

"Well, there are a few big villains, but I don't know if any of them are here yet. I'd certainly hope they aren't, because they weren't exactly the nicest people around."

"What exactly do you mean by, 'what it's like to use it'? What it does, how it works, what the experience is like?"

"Due to the fact that this whole situation is still new, the Oress haven't been used all that much."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Something could be heard at the entrance, which sounded like scraping.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

Bunny opened the door. :3

"Hola." :3
~The Shop with Stuff~    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:53 pm   Reply with quote

*Spiny was sitting near the TV, examining a powder blue feather he had found afew months ago.*
Gemstone Goods    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

A wet, shivering Yena stood in front of him. "...Don't ask..."
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Frozenwinters
Princess Frostbite

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:24 pm   Reply with quote

Frostbite looks over to Bartz.

"You've never seen their powers...!? Well. I guess I could try and present them to you. I'm kind of new at it."
The Carmadox Party    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

"How many Oresses are there anyhow? Everytime I seem to count them up, another few appear...."
Paper Peach's Shop    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 am   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
{{You can come in anytime you want. (:}}

"Well, there are a few big villains, but I don't know if any of them are here yet. I'd certainly hope they aren't, because they weren't exactly the nicest people around."

"What exactly do you mean by, 'what it's like to use it'? What it does, how it works, what the experience is like?"

"Due to the fact that this whole situation is still new, the Oress haven't been used all that much."
"Uh, all of those I guess."
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

"There's 27 Oress, I believe.

The Oress are capable of manipulating the 'element' they're assigned to. In your case, that would be both wisdom and darkness, lucky you. All of the Oress, no matter what power it wields, are dependant on the user's inner desire and passion, their willpower and strength of subconscious, and their connection with their own minds. If you just don't care about anything, and never bother to stand for yourself, the Oress are useless for you. That's why 'villains' can get Oress, too. In fact, some villains have better willpower and value themselves more than 'heroes'. You never know.

To activate your Oress, all you've got to do is release your inhibitions; let go! Detach yourself from your concerns and worries, let all that exists in your mind be your subconscious desires. You have to imagine it, you have to visualize very clearly what you want to happen.

It sounds difficult, but it gets easier over time, and it's worth it. If you pull off using it flawlessly, you get such a feeling...even if your attacks and whatnot don't turn out as planned, you get this wonderful feeling of triumph, this beautiful feeling that you're invincible, unstoppable, like nothing will ever do harm to you ever again; physically or mentally. Time seems to come to a stop, like ypu're the only one there, and you feel like you know everything. Like being enlightened.

Unfortunately, this sensation is very rare...I myself have only experienced it once, and it didn't last all that long.

But, that's all right. Any more questions?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

"That part about how to use the Oress sounds like it's going to take some practice for me. It would probably be pretty easy if I were defending someone though." [No that was not foreshadowing.]
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

"Say, where could I get one of these Oresses. And could I fuse it to my being, or something like that, so it can't be taken from me?"
The Town of Lix    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:07 pm   Reply with quote

"My processors indicate that is possible." Stated Metal as he placed a small model of the Paradox 1 on a table.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play