digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Castle Oress
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44, 45, 46  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

"You have to earn the Oress by showing in some manner you have the qualities needed to use an Oress.

You could say you can fuse with it. When you sign yourself to it, you gain all of it's powers, which you can use freely even when you aren't in the prescence of the orb itself. The orb merely proves that you're a genuine Oress Holder. Don't be concerned about losing the orb; from what I know, no one can do anything to it that would have a negative effect on you. The orbs are also indestructible...well, except for certain individuals. But I don't think we'll need to be concerned about thaaaa~t."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

"What sort of qualities would I have to show?" asked Bartz, looking at Cel through a crystal shard from his pocket.
The Town of Lix    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

"Willpower, passion and desire, ability to think outside the box in tricky situations, connection to self, strength to uphold your morals...all that jazz."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:26 pm   Reply with quote

"So stereotypical hero stuff?"
The Town of Lix    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

"I my processors indicate that a robot like me would be unable to use an Oress manly because we don't have emotions or feelings. We are programed." Stated Metal.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

"Not really. Even a villain can get an Oress if they've got willpower and desire. Which most of them have a lot of.

But robots can stand up for themselves, can't they? Even a program has it's independance, right...?"
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

"That sounds logical." Answered Metal as he took out a remote control and began making the model of the Paradox 1 to fly around the room.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Frozenwinters
Princess Frostbite

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Veronica grew some squiggly black lines and turned purple in the face as she was totally ignored. D:
The Carmadox Party    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

"Excuse me is something wrong." Asked Metal as he turned to face Frostbite.

And while he was not watching it the model of the Paradox 1 landed on a pillow on the couch.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

Yes, bobz is here. Probably sitting around on the couch or something, watching the news and their barrel roll stuff.

Just so that you know he hasn't died and is still here.
bobzearth42's Shop    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 pm   Reply with quote

Paula knocked at the door.
She apparently had Priestessly things to do and went out for some reason.
Lapin Angelique    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:06 am   Reply with quote

There was a phone ringing loudly by the couch.

Mahoro answered. "Hello?" Someone on the other line, inaudible to those nearby, spoke to her. Her expression instantly went blank with shock. "What?! When?!" Again, an inaudible reply. "Don't bother! We're going over there ourselves to check on him!" She hung up and placed the phone back in its proper place. She then whispered to Minawa, who went just as blank as Mahoro. However, Mahoro regained her expression as she raised her hand. "Umm....everyone? I'd like to announce something....me and Minawa are moving out of the castle to live with Ivan again. It's sudden, but...he had a terrible accident while working at his estate. I need to take Minawa with me so we can take care of him. I hope you all understand..."

(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 pm   Reply with quote

"frostbite why are you purple D:"

the tv lol wrote:
...And so, for the 53rd time this year, Peppy Hare was arrested for encouraging young children to do dangerous stunt, such as performing barrel rolls or using boosts to get through.

"I understand, Mahoro. Pardon my asking, but...will you be keeping the Oress, or do you want to leave it here...?"

Cel wandered over to the door to let Paula in. That was usually Bunny's job, but he was missing for some reason.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Frozenwinters
Princess Frostbite

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

She turned normal again. After a long and climatic glare at Bartz she replied with, "It was nothing."
The Carmadox Party    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

DP fell through a window.

"Ow... That... hurt." He got up and looked around. "Oh, back here. Hey everyone. My house was stolen by aliens, again... So I was wondering if I could stay here. I'd also like to get to know you guys better."
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play