digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bomberman Jetters!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

So, who watches Bomberman Jetters on Youtube? It's subbed, and it's a decent anime. I know a guy, ZeroJetterz, and he's been uploading episodes all the way from Episode 1. Check it out, and I'm sure you'll like it. (random Hige Hige Bandits salute)

Hige Hige Bandits: HIGE!

BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

i never saw the anime.. but i got animported max figure that comes with two hige hige bantits....[salute pose]HIGE!........anyways.. i also own the game and its prequel......generation......can you post a link to it for me?
Megatropolis    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:34 am   Reply with quote

I'll do that tenfold!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeroJetterz - This is the page of ZeroJetterz, he uploads Jetters episodes!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media