digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Regaining Karim's Memory

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Jolene
Fulmala/Link

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

"CHANDRA! Her! She taught me archery once, and didn't yell at me even though I sucked real bad!" Fulmala called out.

"So, the cute boy thinks pink hair is cute... how do I make my hair pink?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

((Should I come in and be an evil overlord with "??"?))
The Town of Lix    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

(You can. Fulmala will probably just yell at you to go away. xD)
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Captain Blue
Karim

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

The utterance of the name released another seal on his memory. Several still remained, but each one would be a step in the right direction. "Chandra...I remember...she rode my white horse, something only I should be able to do...but why isn't she here? Something had to have happened, because I know I'd make sure my girlfriend is always with me..."

Jolene
Count D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm   Reply with quote

"Not even I know the answer to that one. Maybe we should go to the valley and get her, she'll be able to help you remember all the things that happened."

"MUST. FIND WAY. TO HAVE PINK HAIR."
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Captain Blue
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

He went into thought, considering the options. Could be a trap. All these memories popping up could just be someone's idea of a joke...but Chandra must be beautiful. Girl first, trap later. He snapped out of it and smiled as best he could at Link. "Okay then, Hero. Let's get to the Valley. Maybe we'll find something for the brat, too."

Jolene
Count D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

"All right. Let's go."
Link played a song to summon his horse and got on the horse and blah blah blah you know how all this goes.
"Can you summon yours, or do you need to ride mine, Karim?"

"Ooooh! I can't summon my horse! Can I ride yours!!!"

"Sure. I'm sure we could fit the three of us on if we needed to, especially considering how small you are." He laughed, leaning down and tweaking Fulmala's pigtail playfully, and reached out to help her get on the back of his horse with him. "Now hold on tight!"

The lovelorn eight year old did not need a second bidding to grasp her arms around Link's waist. "YES!!!"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Captain Blue
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm   Reply with quote

He scoffed. "I didn't forget everything, hero. I remember Aryan and his call." He whistled a rather fancy tune...and his white horse came dashing across the land, leaving a dirt cloud in its wake. "Good to see the horse hasn't forgotten me.", he said, mounting his horse. "I'm ready to return. Gerudo Valley, look out. Your former king's making a comeback!"

Jolene
Count D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

Link began riding slowly off toward the valley. "Wanna race?" he called out mischieviously to Karim. "Of course, we'll have to make sure little miss Fulmala doesn't fall off... so maybe it's not that great of an idea..."

Fulmala had her arms around Link AND he said her name. She looked like she could die happy now.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Captain Blue
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:33 pm   Reply with quote

He shook his head to say no. "No way. All these memories returning are sort of throwing me off my usual mood. I'm taking my own pace to the desert." He was right. His vision blurred a bit every so often, only to sharpen back to full clearness immediately after. It was like a television satellite going back and forth between gaining and losing its signal.

Jolene
Count D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

Link rode off slowly alongside Karim, at a slow and leisurely pace.

Fulmala had passed out while clinging to Link.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic