digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The War of the Worlds

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

*The Bitlands relationship with Dreamland had been crumbling to a certain extent, but it has since then been demolished. The Pokemon have formed their own Kingdom, Utopia, and have declared their independence as well, grabbing a rather large portion of land for themselves. They are at war with both Dreamland, and the Bitlands. At the time, it is unsure if others will join the war too...

The three forces were fighting right now. In the Tile Pool.

Meta-Knight was leading one of the squads of Dreamland soldiers. Jezebel was commanding the Pokemon troops, and Jhim Dixrend, a Human general leading the Bitlands forces.*

Jhim Dixrend wrote:
Hold the *crag* line damnit!

((This is a Story I've had in mind for a while now. Feel free to have your alts join. They could take whatever side they want in this war. I will add more fighting and races and stuff if this gets off the ground.))!
Die4Less Corp.    
dtrain24
King DeDeDe

HP: 5 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:18 am   Reply with quote

*Leading a squad of waddle-dees and waddle-doos into the Poke Utopia,while the other squads were fighting.*

HA! This should be easy! While the other pokemon are fighting out in the Bitlands, they probably left their utopia ungarded! Move in troops!

*Army swarms in*
Count Bleck's shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 am   Reply with quote

King DeDeDe wrote:
*Leading a squad of waddle-dees and waddle-doos into the Poke Utopia,while the other squads were fighting.*

HA! This should be easy! While the other pokemon are fighting out in the Bitlands, they probably left their utopia ungarded! Move in troops!

*Army swarms in*

((No wai. Dedede actually got off his lazy butt? awesome ))

*He would find that they actually forified themselves quite nicely. The city, at the moment, is nigh unbreachable. There were several Human Assassins sniping from the towers (Yes, they have some Humans, and as such, they have access to various Human tech.), and several Raichu on the battlefield. The Raichu charged Dedede and his minions.*
Die4Less Corp.    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 am   Reply with quote

"All right, minions, get in there and support the BLECK!" he says while getting into his BroBot Mk. II. He looks at all 2,000 minions and notices that one is wearing no armor at all.

"HEY YOU, GET SOME ARMOR OR I'LL SMACK YOU!" he yelled at him.

So he proceeded to get armor.

(lol at plottwist)

Last edited by Crappy Shifty Luigi on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The BroBot Market    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 pm   Reply with quote

Lloyd wasn't exactly on the human side. Nor was he on the Dreamland nor the Pokemon side. He was on something of a guerrilla mission. An attempt to sneak into Utopia.

He was actually hiding inside a support van, currently on its way to the city. The merchant driving the vehicle would have no idea how deadly his goods would be...
The Town of Lix    
Paper Luigi
Waddle Dee

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:13 pm   Reply with quote

King DeDeDe wrote:

*Army swarms in*
Waddle Dee stumbled along in the crowd, wondering what the heck was going on.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am   Reply with quote

Lloyd wrote:
Lloyd wasn't exactly on the human side. Nor was he on the Dreamland nor the Pokemon side. He was on something of a guerrilla mission. An attempt to sneak into Utopia.

He was actually hiding inside a support van, currently on its way to the city. The merchant driving the vehicle would have no idea how deadly his goods would be...

*The van reached it's destination point, the palace. There, two Sableye opened the back door...*

*The forces of Utopia, noticing the extra group of soldiers, proceeded to call reinforcements. The squad that was mentioned earlier had finally beaten the forces of Dreamland, and the Bitland forces, and as such, made their way back here. They arrived in such a way as to flank the other groups.*

OKAY TROOPS, CHARGE!
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

What exactly happened next was not exactly the best thing to happen.

Lloyd quickly summoned the Dragon Buster, and held it in his right hand. His left hand would have a silver stone in it. The stone would slowly start to shimmer, giving off a light glow.

Maybe one of the troops might notice, or they might not.

Zeromus, help me out here, will ya?
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:42 am   Reply with quote

Lloyd wrote:
What exactly happened next was not exactly the best thing to happen.

Lloyd quickly summoned the Dragon Buster, and held it in his right hand. His left hand would have a silver stone in it. The stone would slowly start to shimmer, giving off a light glow.

Maybe one of the troops might notice, or they might not.

Zeromus, help me out here, will ya?

*The Sableye jumped back, clearly not expecting Lloyd. One of them ran to get backup, while the other attempted a Faint Attack...*
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

Lloyd, now in silver armor coupled with blue wings, tried his hardest to dodge the blow, and attempted to strike back([roll=2,2]. 2 signifies a hit, 1 a miss. So If I get a 1,1, you missed, and I missed.))
Actions
Dice Used: 2,2 Roll Results: 2,2.
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:36 pm   Reply with quote

Lloyd wrote:
Lloyd, now in silver armor coupled with blue wings, tried his hardest to dodge the blow, and attempted to strike back([roll=2,2]. 2 signifies a hit, 1 a miss. So If I get a 1,1, you missed, and I missed.))
((Note to Self: Faint Attack is NO LONGER a "Never Miss" move Rolling Eyes .))

*The Sableye stumbled back after the blow, wounded badly. He looked to see if the reinforcements were there yet.*
Actions
Dice Used: 2,2 Roll Results: 2,2.
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:22 pm   Reply with quote

Die4Less wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Lloyd, now in silver armor coupled with blue wings, tried his hardest to dodge the blow, and attempted to strike back(2,2. 2 signifies a hit, 1 a miss. So If I get a 1,1, you missed, and I missed.))
((Note to Self: Faint Attack is NO LONGER a "Never Miss" move Rolling Eyes .))

*The Sableye stumbled back after the blow, wounded badly. He looked to see if the reinforcements were there yet.*
Lloyd continued his relentless combo, a fairly decent-sized slash in his Dragoon Armor. He continued the strike for [roll=5] hits, and stopped. Zeromus would also find a rather large amount of hatred and negativity surging in.

((The Dragoon Spirits can only ever be activated in battle, and doing so gives the user a rather powerful suit of armor, and enhances his ability to fight.))
Actions
Dice Used: 5 Roll Results: 1.
The Town of Lix    
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

"Wait just one minute!" A small, somewhat squeakish voice called over some random hill. "It's not a war without the General!"

With his short little legs - if he even has legs - dangling out the side of a helicopter, General Guy entered the fray. He held a megaphone to his mask, making sure anyone within a three-mile radius could hear him nice and clear. His Shy Guy Battle Chopper was on a course set for the Pokemon Utopia, followed by three others. Two transport 'copters were close behind those, with thirty Shy Guys in each.

"All right, all right, which one of you fools need extra reinforcements?" the General called over the megaphone. "I'm committing my men to only one kingdom, and the first one to answer gets us!" He moved the megaphone away from his mask, and cackled furiously. Now this was fun.

Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 am   Reply with quote

((I will keep this topic running, but I will hold signups as well (since I forgot to do it before starting this topic). You can state what alts are fighting for who and stuff as well as confirm other minor details.))
Die4Less Corp.    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

He walks around the northern half of land controlled by Mushroom Kingdom, waiting for a fight to break out.
The BroBot Market    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play