digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Beginning of the End - Tim's Advent (Sign-ups)
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Medikoopa
Baby Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:03 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Bowser is already involved.
Dark Land Supply Store    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:13 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, I'll join.

I won't throw in bobz, as he'll be as useful as a ball of sand. That leaves only Genesis for me to use. And I really think it'd be obvious as to which side he's on. :U 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia too. She's on the 'good' side, but knowing her luck, she might get forced to work for Tim..
Dark Land Supply Store    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm   Reply with quote

After giving it a bit of thought, I figure "why the hell not?" At least it'll be more than me and one person.

BW and JR will be there. Jolly Roger will be a hero, and I'm not sure if I should use villain Black Warrior or hero Black Warrior.
Tamriellic Titles    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

I think I'll join in on this, I'm new to RPing itself so why not. Ultimario and possibly a kind of work in progress floating crystal character on the side against Tim. Dark Ultimario is made up of Ultimario's negative thoughts, he's bascally like an evil version of him. So of course he's in on Tim's side, possibly even as part of Tim because they're both made up of negative thoughts.

Of course, the whole Sealed Evil/Good In a Can kind of deal has to be finished before they can join anybody. Though, Dark Ultimario might already be able to...since Tim is the Bitlands, Dark Ultimario being trapped in one small part of the Bitlands shouldn't affect much. He might not be able to physically walk around and do stuff, but he can still talk with Tim and give him ideas.
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
I think I'll join in on this, I'm new to RPing itself so why not. Ultimario and possibly a kind of work in progress floating crystal character on the side against Tim. Dark Ultimario is made up of Ultimario's negative thoughts, he's bascally like an evil version of him. So of course he's in on Tim's side, possibly even as part of Tim because they're both made up of negative thoughts.

Of course, the whole Sealed Evil/Good In a Can kind of deal has to be finished before they can join anybody. Though, Dark Ultimario might already be able to...since Tim is the Bitlands, Dark Ultimario being trapped in one small part of the Bitlands shouldn't affect much. He might not be able to physically walk around and do stuff, but he can still talk with Tim and give him ideas.

Don't forget that Tim is The Bitlands itself. He can find a way to move him... or even give him a bod, should he pledge his loyalty.

But it would be great for you to join up with both of them. Go ahead and post in both when you are ready.
The Domain of Secrets    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

Kaiba's entering, as per our plans. On the side of good only due to circumstances that require him to do so. He'll post as soon as he's been given some sort of push in the direction of the Mists Rift.

Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 pm   Reply with quote

Black Yoshi wrote:
UltiMario wrote:

Don't forget that Tim is The Bitlands itself. He can find a way to move him... or even give him a bod, should he pledge his loyalty.

But it would be great for you to join up with both of them. Go ahead and post in both when you are ready.
Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that. The main reason Dark Ultimario's being so...secretive about it is because if he suddenly disappears, Ultimario will find out about it instantly and unseal himself. Dark was trying to figure out some way to permanently trap Ultimario in his own cage and then escape alone. He is more powerful than Ulti, but if he can find some way to keep him from interfering with his plans it'd be far easier to win. That is a good idea though, I think Dark will at least discuss plans with Tim. Of course, Dark's plan to trap Ultimario isn't working too well, because Ultimario's purposefully trying to find a reason to unseal himself. If he finds out that Dark Ultimario is just as powerful sealed or unsealed, and that there's a huge catastrophe going on...there's no way that he's staying inside the crystal.

And I haven't mentioned this yet because Dark Ultimario is still a really new concept, but he does have a body. He can change freely between floating thoughts and completely solid body. He's in the "floating thoughts" form now because it takes up less energy to maintain, and right now he's not doing much.

Also, I said "Ultimario" a lot in that post. =P
Ultimario Mart!    
Hurt myself real good. D:
General Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:24 pm   Reply with quote

The General would like to get in on this. He's hauling along Anti-Guy, troops, tanks, and the like.

On the good side.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play