digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Bitlands Mists Rift - Tim Opposition Holdout
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

The final corner of The Bitlands not corrupted by Tim's influence lay nestled high up in a narrow, dead end mountain pass in the Pixelcrest Mountains. an assortment of tents and makeshift structures had been constructed upon the cold, rocky ground, and banners bearing the Brotherhood of Yoshis Guild Emblem flapped ceaselessly in the wind. The most striking feature, however, was a flickering white orb that floated in midair in the center of the camp.

Inside the main gathering tent, the nine Officers of the Brotherhood sat at the front at a long table, waiting for the rest of the opposition force to arrive. Many chairs and benches had been moved to a number of table inside the tent. Paxton was also seated at the Officer's Table, but he was sitting with his head down and silent.

CURRENT MISSION OBJECTIVES:

Prevent Tim from destroying all will in The Bitlands.

- Find a way to bring Black Yoshi back from his imprisonment.

-> Locate each of Black's nine Soul Fragments scattered throughout The Bitlands. You have collected 0/9 Fragments.

- Assemble a force to hold off Tim's advance on the resistance base.

Optional: - Do more research into Tim's creation to find out more about him.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Domain of Secrets    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

One could hear a blizzard appear as it constructed Ice who would be wearing some armor made of ice.

When Ice fully appeared the blizzard disappeared.

"Am I late for the meeting?" Asked the frozen mage.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta. being a necromancer of the Brotherhood, had began to come into the room, with the paperwork. Peeking into the tent, he asked "Is this a good time to bring in the paperwork?"

Cecil and Bartz sat around a small campfire. Bartz was fiddling with a crystal shard, while Cecil was looking at a picture of him, Rosa, and their son.

Meanwhile, a large, black portal tore open a small distance away. A large, flying citadel, large enough to carry an entire army, flew towards the camp. This time, Enuo was lending his aid: the very power of the Void against Tim's strength. A general of his, twelve armed, with weapons on his back, came down and stood near the tent, awaiting orders.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Another blizzard appeared this time it created some frozen soldiers.

"I felt like bring a few of my soldiers to help."
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Jolene
Count D

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

Link rode his horse into the area. "I don't know what this is about, but I can at least tell that it is some sort of a fight against a great evil. If there's any way that I can help, let me know."

Fulmala was on the back of the horse, clinging to Link and swooning, but upon hearing the serious tone in his voice she woke up from her lovestruck stupor. "OOOH! ME TOO ME TOO I'LL HELP!"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

Yellow wordlessly stood up and unfurled a large piece of planning paper that was rolled up on the wall. In big, bold words, a single phrase was written out across the top.

Reclaiming The Bitlands
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta set his papers nearby and started to observe the meeting.

The general of Enuo's forces entered the tent. "My master has decided to provide a floating castle for your assault. It is fully equipped with anti-tank weaponry, magic amplifiers, barracks, and a half-decent cafeteria. If you wish to talk to my master, he is onboard the castle, but he has better things to do." he said, setting a small black orb on the table. A voice buzzed out from it:

"Greetings, leader of the human rebellion. I will be here for the current briefing, if you do not mind. My general will also be here. And do not ask his name, since it can only be pronounced by beings of the eighteenth dimension or higher.
The Town of Lix    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

A man sits out of plain view, watching and waiting.
Tamriellic Titles    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:10 pm   Reply with quote

As Yellow went to sit down, another Officer rose from his seat. The Officer in question was Commander Yoshi, the Guild's androgynous Elite Paragon and battle strategist.

Alright, people! We have devised a plan to try and reclaim The Bitlands from the clutches of Tim. Once the rest of the resistance decides to arrive, we will explain in detail~!
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz stepped inside the tent, alongside Cecil, who made a signal before entering...

A larger-than-small airship fleet appeared over the mountains. They would certainly be enough for a decent diversion, when coupled with Enuo's fortress.

Cecil entered the tent, and said "My men are awaiting orders. Be it a diversion, or a successful attack, they will do whatever it takes."
The Town of Lix    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

"My frozen soldiers are perfect for defense." Said Ice.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:04 pm   Reply with quote

Commander pulled out his Spear and began to indicate to the various objectives that had scrawled out across the large sheet of paper.

We have outlined our Mission to put an end to this, as you can see.

((Any updates to the plot from now on will go in the original post.))
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz, Cecil, and Enuo's general sat down at the same table, the general at the end perpendicular to the sheet of paper, with Cecil and Bartz at both sides.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:30 pm   Reply with quote

Ice sat down in what was now a chair covered in ice.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
maniacman
Charlie The Unicorn

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

Hmmmmm.... The Maniac think Tim look might like this:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play