digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Bitlands Mists Rift - Tim Opposition Holdout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Ultimario
Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Odd psychic waves were coming from the "Crystal Cave" topic in RPOT. They seemed to beckon for anyone feeling them to come to the cave.

OOC: The reason I'm posting here because of this quote:

Ultimario wrote:
Ultimario then grew entirely bright white/blue and let out massive waves of psychic energy that you'd have to be a complete idiot not to feel. They would attract the attention of anyone feeling them to come to this cave. Soon enough, he would find out what was going on in the world, and whether or not he dare risk freeing Dark Ultimario.

Still OOC: Obviously, since there's no way to grab everyone's attention short of a Searchlight, (which non-RPers would find annoying), I might as well just let you guys know. Ultimario really only needs the attention of a few people who can let him know what's going on in the world.
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

White Yoshi, the Brotherhood Elite Dervish and Prophet, immediately looked up at the feeling of psychic energy.

Someone calls... Yellow, I must go to investigate this. I wish to bring along Green, if that is alright.

Yellow nodded to White, who proceeded off towards a man wearing an ornate green suit.

Now... Enuo, I will assign Blue Yoshi to go with you on your mission. She is the most talented Scout the Brotherhood has to offer. As for you, Cosmic, I will leave Swordmaster, our most skilled in combat and defense. The rest of the Officers will accompany the Torment journey.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

"I will also leave three of my Fifteen Swordmasters here. They are the best warriors I have in my army, one human, and two demonic. My Fifth General, the one currently here, will represent me on this journey to this "Realm of Torment." He already is ordered to follow you, and aid with any required combat." Enuo created a portal by the camp, and three figures were beamed down. One was Alexander((Never mind about summoning Alexander for Tim and such. I don't really want to do that, since Tim really doesn't need to.)), and the other two were beings so twisted, that I would go on for pages upon pages just trying to describe how they looked.

Nonetheless, they all were great warriors in their own right, and stayed in the camp, as the Fifth General prepared for the entrance into the rift.

"Send your scout to the black portal. Have her report there to my various Swordsmasters, who will brief her on both our military positioning relative to the structure Tim has erected, and the current state of the tower. I am expecting her to aid out in combat, since I am leaving four men here in to aid your war effort," said the manifest, walking through the black portal.
The Town of Lix    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia had nodded and was polishing her wand.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

While Yellow and the others were talking, Paxton had made his way to the Mists Gate at the center of the camp.

My quest for redemption starts here... I'm coming for you, Master.

With that, Paxton raised his staff, allowing a burst of energy to spark between it and the inactive gateway. With a few distorted cracks, the Mists Gate slowly came to life, eventually turning into a very light blue orb hovering not far off the ground. Paxton stepped though the rift, followed by Yellow and a handful of the other Guild Officers.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 pm   Reply with quote

Cecil and Bartz followed, as well as Enuo's Fifth General.
The Town of Lix    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

Seto Kaiba, while attempting to chase down a young corrupted hatchling for his three stolen cards, took a wrong turn, and found himself looking at several tents in a mountain pass. Did I lose him? No. I can't have lost him. I need Obelisk back! He approached the nearest person, who happened to be the Brotherhood officer. "Hey, Buster Blader wannabe. Did you happen to see a small turtle-like freak with stupid coloring come through here? He took something from me, and I want it back." He obviously showed no signs of respecting anyone anytime soon.

Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:32 am   Reply with quote

Cosmic Kamek rested back.

"No prob'. Relaxing and killing is something I always wanted to do."
Ammu-Nation!    
Maiq the Liar
Black Warrior

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:00 am   Reply with quote

The corruption in Tim's territory was strong. So strong, in fact, that it wasn't possible for the Black Warrior to determine the location of this library by detecting darkness. His shadowform returns to the hills above the camp. He figures that their leader knows the location, and will pursue them once they leave camp.

"This side seems to be the weaker one..." he silently whispered to himself. "...in due time, this will be my advantage."

He continues spying on them from his cover.
Tamriellic Titles    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

Cosmic Kamek sighed as he looked around him.

"No intruders? No one to kill? Defending sucks."
Ammu-Nation!    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

"I agree with you on that." Said one of the ice soldiers that were ordered to stay with Cosmic.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
General Guy
Anti-Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Slowly trudging up the mountain pass, and rolling in some cases, a caravan of worn Shy Guys made their way to the Yoshi's final bastion. Two Shy Guys held their nation's flag wearily, one flag sporting a giant hole in the center. Anti-Guy, looking tired - which is tough, for someone with no visible areas of their body - rode atop a tank, one of the three in the caravan.

"We come looking for shelter!" Anti-Guy shouted, to the best of his ability. "We've had enough war today."

Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

Cosmic Kamek is half-asleep.

"That's nice. Just don't step in that rift."
Ammu-Nation!    
General Guy
Anti-Guy

HP: 94 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm   Reply with quote

Anti frowned at the emotionless response, but wasn't about to question Kamek, or Cosmic, or... whatever. His tank reached the camp.

"Where should we pitch up?" Anti inquired, nodding towards the Shy Guys carrying tents. "General Guy should be along shortly with the fleet."

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:18 pm   Reply with quote

((Black, you really should send Blue to Enuo's Citadel so that the distraction can be staged.))
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play