digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Bitlands Mists Rift - Tim Opposition Holdout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

((Updated the first post's objectives.))
The Domain of Secrets    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

((So when is stuff gonna happen?))
Tamriellic Titles    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

((I've been busy with Homecoming Court stuff, but soon. I promise.))
The Domain of Secrets    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

((Okay then. Sorry for sounding impatient, it just seemed like this was taking longer than it should have.))
Tamriellic Titles    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

The Brotherhood Officers all returned to their command table, which now had two books propped up open on it. Both books looked as if they had been recently published, unlike all of the other books in Black's library. One title read Misfires, Mishaps, and Other Screw-ups - A Guide to Fixing What You Screwed Up, while the other was simply entitled Ignis Phasmatis. Both books were authored by Black Yoshi. In addition, a letter written in Black's handwriting was next to the books on the table.

Our recent trip to the Realm of Torment has landed us two solutions for dire matters.

Looks like Black had planned for his demise for a long time before it happened. His logbook entries detail a quarrel amongst the Tyrian Gods about the fate of The Bitlands, amongst other things.

Paxton was the one who was able to decipher what the note we found said, so we will let him detail what he read.

The Officers all took their seats and faced Paxton, who stood up at the other end of the room.

Yeah... well, apparently the Spell that Black used to power the seal to keep the other Gods out of The Bitlands also prevents him from being brought back to life with normal means. The nine points of the seal Black enacted split his soul into nine equal parts representing his different attributes... and knowing Black, simply retrieving the shattered portions of his soul won't be enough.
The Domain of Secrets    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

e...exchuse me? is this the rehsistance?
Megatropolis    
Ultimario
Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario appeared through the same portal as White and Green Yoshi. He heard what was said in the last two posts because I say so.

Dark Ultimario, nearly invisible and whose evil presence was currently difficult to detect and recognize (most people would think it's just their own emotions acting up a bit), came out through the portal right behind Ultimario.

Ultimario spoke: "The name's Ultimario. You can call me Ulti for short. I believe I should be of some assistance against this Tim. No real need to introduce yourselves, I'm bad with names anyway. So from what I gather, this Black Yoshi of which you speak is an important and powerful figure. Being able to 'quarrel' with the gods of this realm is something I doubt is ordinary. I can see why reviving him would be important. So...does anyone have any ideas as to where to look for these nine...parts of his soul?"

Ulti was completely unaware of the fact that right next to him, the dark version of himself was plotting.

So, he thought, this is the little gathering they call a resistance? And in what appears to be the only area not controlled by Tim? How predictable. What a failure Tim is if he couldn't see through a plan as obvious as that. Well, might as well show him what he should've known before

Dark Ultimario then let out a psychic signal to Tim, which not only contained coordinates of where it was but could also easily be traced back to the hideout. He aimed it well, only a master of psychic energies could even slightly detect it.

He then unceremoniously teleported out, again the disappear + reappear elsewhere style. Others would feel the lack of his dark presence, but due to it being dulled it would come out as just feeling a little happier and more hopeful.
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm   Reply with quote

Deadly turned over to Ulti and spoke in a somber tone.

Black was our Guild Leader. He was the greatest Pyromancer to have ever lived... and the Tyrian God of Secrets.

The good news is that we think we will be able to bring him back...
The Domain of Secrets    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 pm   Reply with quote

"I see. So he's not only a god, but your former leader. Sorry if I seemed a bit impersonal there, seems to be a bad habit of mine lately.

I'll be glad to help in bringing him back. Do we have any kind of leads as to where to look for these parts of his soul? Searching for things isn't exactly my specialty, but I'll see what I can do."
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

Fortunately, I know how to track down the shards of Black's soul effectively. Even when separated, the fragments of his soul contain massive amounts of power that I can track. They should reveal themselves one after the other... and I already know the general location of the first...
The Domain of Secrets    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:33 pm   Reply with quote

What appeared to be Black Yoshi appeared next to Paxton.

"Now why is it that your going through the trouble of reviving me when I'm already here?"

It would be easy to tell it was not the real God of secrets but Vaati.

"Sorry I'm late." Said Vaati as he changed back to himself.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 am   Reply with quote

"I see. We have to get these pieces of his soul one at a time, then...feel free to organize who's going there, I'll be sure to come along."
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Yep. As a matter of fact, I have traced the first of the fragments to the Tile Pool... this is likely the Water aspect of Black's soul. The rest of the eight fragments are likely based on the other three Elementalist's elements and an assortment of other aspects.

Once we are all set to go, I will open up a rift to the Tile Pool, and we can begin our search.
The Domain of Secrets    
Ultimario
Ultimario

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, a pool certainly doesn't sound like it'll be much of a challenge."

He chuckled a bit.

He then checked his inventory, making sure he had some Life Shrooms and healing items on him.

"I'm ready to go at any time."

The crystal floating beside him, which had seemed nearly unnoticable until now, seemed to glow a little bit in agreement.
Ultimario Mart!    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

"You think it will be easy but I sense evil in that area." Said Vaati
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play