digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Through the Fire and the Flames we carry on.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
Spikehead777

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:20 am   Reply with quote

Hey everyone.

Everyone's gone through this now, you have to post here first before you can post anywhere else.

Anyways, this site is freakin' genius! The owner of this board wins the Internet! XD

I was playing Super Paper Mario, pretty much like everyone else here, and I got to the point where you have to get the fourth pure heart in the game from Francis, and I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's actually a digibutter.nerr web site?" Sure enough, there was! =P

I have Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero World Tour available for online play. I also play World of Warcraft, as well as mess around in Paint.NET and Game Maker, and other things.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!