digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anybody try the glitches in this game?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

So far, I've checked out two.

First, there's the one in Howzit's store in World 1-2, you know, the Shadow World one? Goooooooood times, goooooood times (lol get it cuz howzit says gooooooood all the time amirite). I wish the "Shadow World" was larger, though. Also, when doing this glitch, I was able to talk to Howzit from outside his door.

Second, I found this glitch on Youtube where you can swim in the air in the Underwhere (7-1) by doing some flipping by the fountain. I'm not good at explaining, so you'd be better off looking it up on Youtube yourself. It's worth the look; watching Mario and Co. swim through air is priceless.

Got any other weird glitches for me to check out~? Share your tales of Super Paper 'Glitchiness' here!
~The Shop with Stuff~    
I am the Walrus!
Waave

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:39 pm   Reply with quote

Go to the store in... I think it was 1-2 or 1-3... and flip. Walk to the corner by the door (If you just walked in go up) and un-flip. Mario will do his "Press 2 to not die" dance and he'll fall and get hurt. Also, I dont know how to do it, but you can walk into the blackness if you do it right. awesome
Shop of Loathing    
Chocolate Kirby
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

Here's the Swim Glitch one. XD

The only one I did was the Return Pipe glitch. Where you walk and pause while Mario's walking and hit the Return Pipe. Mario continues to walk as he spins. That was a mistake, though.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

I once got a variation of the first one that came up completely randomly, and not everything was black. Also, going into houses somehow got them changed to Howzit's store at some parts. I might still have the video...
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario