digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

"I can't believe I'm saying this..."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

"... But I think there's a monster in that closet. Or something." Abstract muttered, staring at one of the storage closets located around the fort. "Maybe it's so full that it's about to burst? Or maybe someone got locked in there..." The girl thought aloud, listening to the door creak and watching it rattle. She shrugged it off and reached to open it.
some shop lol    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Don't worry! I'm here with you! Maby Francis has another Pixl in there!" Shadoo said in hopes of getting a Pixl, which he cannot seem to get.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler walked into the room, saw the girl, and fainted. His nose then began to bleed profusely.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:52 pm   Reply with quote

Slim came into the room and saw that the closet was rumbling. He had a flashback to that one time when he was young, and was attacked by a headcrab.

"I'm not going in there."
Toad Town Shop    
that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:28 am   Reply with quote

The door burst open, various objects falling from it... broken game consoles in need of repair, recorded DVDs, comics, many other nerdy objects came tumbling down ― on top of all of those in the vicinity.

Of course, every good fort has secret passageways. Naturally, there was one inside the closet.

The girl could be heard hissing various curse words from under a pile of electronics that were still in their original boxes.
some shop lol    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:51 am   Reply with quote

*Shadoo picks up one of the boxes* "Oh boy! An N64! I needed a new one of these!" Shadoo said not paying much attention to the passage.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Evolved from Outgoing Guy
Shy Guy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 pm   Reply with quote

*Shy Guy pops out of the clutter from the closet* Ow! Be more careful when you open closet doors, OK? *Stands up* Man, I never thought I would get wedged between an NES and a Dreamcast. It's hot in there!

Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:25 am   Reply with quote

The boxes started fmoving in one direction...
"What are you doing to my body- I... mean... stuff closet? And why are you searching for a secret passage after I started talking?"
MetMan.EXE was angry as heck.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis