digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The bathroom
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

'Just leave' Zelnor though.

But as it became aparent that the oglers wouldn't, he sighed and broke out the überweapon.

THe air in the bathroom suddenly felt as if charged, and there was something akin to the taste of tin of it.

Then, the back wall of it dropped away and revealed...

And, to top it all off, Zelnor conjured an Abraham Lincoln head over Alex' and leaned back.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:53 pm   Reply with quote

O U GUISE ARE SO SILLY
Boo's Mansion    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Alex looked around and saw the back wall drop to reveal the video. He also looked up to see the Abraham Linclon head.

"What is this I don't even..."
Relations 'R' Us    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 pm   Reply with quote

And then everyone had Abraham Lincoln heads, and we cut to the bathroom scenes at the end.

Zelnor cackled maniaccally as he let the dark magic flow. He'd given in to his darkness, and it wasN't gonna let go. "Dance, meat puppets ! Dance."
There's only one
Chin Fish
Vampire

HP: 71 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

OK, now I'm terrified.
Boo's Mansion    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

"You think THAT is evil!? You have seen NOTHING yet! HaHAHahahaHHA!" Shadoo said as he got a screen out.

Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor stood up, patiently stacked the newspaper behind the toilet, pulled his pants up, flushed, washed his hands, and slammed his fist into the wall.

It exploded into a shower of dust, rubble landing everywhere in the bathroom and a massive amounbt of Twilight rising from the remains. The music stopped, the Lincoln heads disappeared, and the lighting flickered and seemede - strange.

Zelnor seemed to grow taller as pure darkness seeped around his. His face had gone completely black, his eyes were glowing wih an eerie shine, his canines appeares to have lenghtened, and he screamed with an eldritch vice:

"You fool ! I am Zelnor, Descendant of the Dark Interlopers ! I control the Deepest Darkness, a force of such power that it would rip the flesh from your bones, tear your body to shreds, turn your bones into dust and have every fiber of your brain scream in agony before it is vaporized ! I have seen the end of the Universe ! There are potential universes where I have caused it ! My name has armies tremble, priests cross themselves and is known to be carcinogenic ! When I was in school, I gave Azathot swirlies, beat up Gyigas and stole Chtulhu's lunch money ! I am Dark Zelnor, and I. HATE. BABIES ! Your pitiful japanese animation is nothing agains me ! Now tremble before my wrath !"
And he raised his hands, and from the Twilight, unholy figures from beyond the spheres, places man was never meant to see, lest the tortured memories claw their was across his brain, materialized.

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

*If Shadoo could produce facial expressions, he would use O.O * "
Well then, you made it vary clear you can destroy, but can you CREATE!?" Shadoo said.
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

"You understand nothing. All of creation is only to be destroyed - and that it what I will do ! What is the point of creation ? Entropy, the very forces of the Universe, are againt you ! And yet you strive ? I laugh at your pathetic ambitions ! I will destroy everything ! And nobody can stop me, now that this pathetic fool I have to share this body with is gone ! I should thank you - he hasn't been this pissed of in decades !"
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:29 pm   Reply with quote

"You are vary powerful. Maby with YOUR form I wouldn't need the Pixls to get my revenge! I must study you!" Shadoo said. "If allow me to, I can share with you how to make Pixls..."
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

Zelnor was about to answer, as he clutched his head and began to scream. The figures he had conjured exploded as if made of glass, and Zelnor writhed, the dark energy lashing out, slicing a gash into the remaining wall -

thunk.

He had hit the floor, keeling over with his eyes turned to the back of his skull.
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:01 pm   Reply with quote

"...k'. That was cool." Shadoo said. "Well, uh, I think I have enough information on that thing to use it's power, so... Bye! (Did I really piss that thing off that much? *Shadoo Thought*)" *Shadoo flipped out of the room*
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

Slim flipped into the room.

o_o

Slim flipped out of the room.
Toad Town Shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

QUICK SOMEBODY THROW SOME ALKASELTZER IN THIS WATER
Choco's    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

Crappy Blue Luigi walks out of the shower door, wrapped in a towel.

"Oh uh, hey guys. Anybody seen my clothes? I could've sworn I left them right outside the door. "
Paradeem 8    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis