digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I need an image of Queen Spydor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

You know, Queen Spydor from Chibi-Robo. I want her to be one of my RP Characters. I'm really trying to save up for a shop and items for it, but I'll pay 15-20 for 1 or more images. I tried looking all over for an image of her, but no luck. Thats all I found was normal Spydors, thats it. Whats best is if you can take snap shots or anything from you actually playing the game yourself, because I can't find a single image of her.

EDIT: I got one. I took some screen shots of a YouTube video of her. So never mind. If anyone happens to find a better quality one then the one on my profile, such as a profile image of her, I'll pay for it.

RE-EDIT: I do not need anymore, and will not pay for any more.

Last edited by Super Shadoo™ on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
I am the Walrus!
Waave

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm   Reply with quote

I need the coinage to open a store:

There yar go. If you need it upright, just flip it in paint or something.

Also, visit my shop sometime!
Shop of Loathing    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market