digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Pixel Bastion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

An intimidating structure composed entirely of corrupted Bitlands pixels, shaped by Tim as a show of power, now sat looming above the entirety of The Bitlands. Complete with towering, cloud-scraping spires and a moat of reddish Pixels, it resembled a demented cross between Fort Francis and Dark Land Castle. Rather than letting the structure go to waste, Tim had proclaimed it the center of his new rule. Any who wished to fight on Tim's side to crush the resistance would find everything they needed here.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

((Summon Alexander with teh massive summoning circle and stuff.))
The Town of Lix    
Medikoopa
Baby Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Bowser was present, having been 'consumed' by Tim and warped into possibly his first underling.

He was walking around, looking at what was here.
Dark Land Supply Store    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm   Reply with quote

Obligatory Genesis is here post.

Because Genesis stalks evil. He knows everything about it. Including where it lives.

And right now, it lives in this very structure of pixels.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

((Oh, and the only reason Enuo is against Tim is because Enuo wants the biggest obstacle out of his way.))
The Town of Lix    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

*Shadoo Flips in* "Er, hey! You think I can join you? I can be most useful to you with my ability!"
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:49 pm   Reply with quote

"Feh."

Kiku sat on a twisted throne-like chair, drinking very think "wine" out of a goblet.

"Perhaps you'd be kind enough as to explain exactly what we're going to do here?"
Fiberglass World    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

*Finds the Corrupted Structure Not too Long After Fleeing the Encampment of the Good Guys*

What's this?

*She crept closer and hid behind a rock, not knowing that Tim could probably sense her nearby...*
Die4Less Corp.    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Like all of The Bitlands, the structure was made up of Tim himself as well.

We are waiting to discover just what the resistance is up to. The meager amounts of opposition I have destroyed so far is nothing close to what I had come to expect. They are up to something, and we need to find out what.
The Domain of Secrets    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

"...That's all? Feh. You could have said so earlier."

Kiku finished off her glass, crushed it in her hand, armed herself and started toward the door. "Anything's better than sitting here.

If I return soaked in blood, it's not mine. Kyahahahah..."
Fiberglass World    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

Tim would begin hearing someone telepathically speaking to him from elsewhere, in a crystal cave.

"Hello, Tim. The name's Dark Ultimario, at your service. Like you, I'm made up of the negative thoughts of others...but you'll find that despite only being from one person's thoughts, I'm far more powerful and useful than you might expect. I can be in my natural form, thoughts floating through the air, or I can take on a body form. There's no point describing my appearances, but I'll just say that I'm a very powerful magician, in addition to having experience with many different types of weapons, especially a certain sword. It's called Dark Ultima Sword, and with enough force and magic behind it, it can slice through anything. Even the fabric of space itself. But, enough about me, more about you. I've known of your presence for a while now, and might I say I enjoy what you're doing. You've already possessed the Bitlands itself, impressive. So, I place myself in your service. I'm in a bit of a situation at the moment, let's just say sealed in a cave with another voluntary prisoner, a hero nearly as powerful as myself. And some floating crystal thing that helps him out, but that's not very important. The point is, he can't escape without letting me out. You can likely let me out yourself, but if you were to do that, he'd have no reason to stay sealed and also escape. Basically, I was wondering if you could somehow really trap him...and then allow me to escape. As is, he is a sitting duck. That will end as soon as he hears of your reign, but for now he's an easy target. So, I suggest trapping him where he is as soon as possible. I've already tried to convince him to upgrade his own security and prevent anyone from coming in, to give us more time, but he rejected that idea after some consideration. Of course, if he were to be killed, that would be even better, but knowing how good he is at not dying, I doubt that will be easy. Feel free to contact me and we can talk about this more."
Ultimario Mart!    
Medikoopa
Baby Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

The hatchling ran back to the warped building.

"Mister Tim guy! I'm back!" Very Happy
Dark Land Supply Store    
Jolene
Count D

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 pm   Reply with quote

"Why, hello, there~" The effeminate pet shop owner showed up at the front of the structure. "Are you intent on destroying every life form in the Bitlands, or just the human ones~?"
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 am   Reply with quote

A rip in the fabric of space and the Bitlands opened up, and Dark Ultimario stepped through, then the rip closed. He didn't bother with fancy entrances or normal entrances, he simply opened his own door.

Dark Ultimario looked somewhat like Mario, except with a purple hat and shirt, red overalls, red eyes, and a bit taller with a more Luigi-like mustache. He seemed to have some kind of evil feel or aura around him, you could tell just by being near him that he might not be as powerful as somebody like Tim, but he was as evil as evil got.

"Well, it appears as if Ultimario is free now. Just one more soldier added to their futile little resistance. A powerful one, but just one all the same. But, having him on their side and me on our side is good, because I'm significantly stronger than he is."

Dark Ultimario was fully aware that nobody except Tim really knew what he was talking about. But then, he didn't care. They could figure it out on their own, obviously he was on their side, somebody got out of capture, and he was stronger than the newly freed hero. He might as well explain the other, not so obvious facts.

"For those who can't tell, the name's Dark Ultimario. Like Tim, I am also made up of negative thoughts. I'm made up of the negative thoughts of just Ultimario, but you'll soon see that I'm far more powerful than you might expect."
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 pm   Reply with quote

*A light grey skeleton with a rather odd build arose from the ground outside, a black hooded cloak forming around it, fastened with a green bulb. The sockets gained a green glow, slit pupils appearing in the center.
It entered the door, it's shadow conforming to the shape of the pixels in a blocky circle.*
...DAMN, did I have trouble finding one of these.
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play