digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Pixel Bastion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Tim's booming voice resounded though the hallways of the castle.

I need everyone to the front gates.
The Domain of Secrets    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:03 pm   Reply with quote

Genesis hadn't even gotten through the front gates when the message was heard.

So, he's there.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Medikoopa
Baby Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

Baby Bowser sat down in front of the gates, tugging at the odd cards he had snatched from that odd human.
Dark Land Supply Store    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:04 pm   Reply with quote

*He glanced around.*
Done.
Gemstone Goods    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Ultimario silently teleported to the front gates.
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

I have sensed some great spikes in activity over the past few days. From what I can tell, it has been by multiple sources... some with a considerable amount of power. One source has emanated from a crystal cavern that was, until recently, sealed off. The next was from the Realm of Torment... it seems that Ignis decided to show his true power for a moment. Multiple other spikes have occurred... but first things first, I want this crystal cave investigated.
The Domain of Secrets    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

"Some cave? No problem." He took off for the cave.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

"Energy spikes in a crystal cave, sealed off until recently...we're very likely thinking of the same place. For those of you who don't know, I'll explain. Basically, I was sealed up there until recently with a hero known as Ultimario. I know that place very well, there's little that needs "investigating". I might as well tell you all about it. It's just a little cave with some water and some rare crystals. These crystals are among the best out there when it comes to material for armor and weaponry, but...it takes a long time for them to be fully ready for making such things. And I have a feeling that by the time said materials are finally ready, there will be no resistance left. I suggest you don't even bother. But if you feel like wasting your time, go ahead."
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:51 pm   Reply with quote

*He chuckled slightly.*
"Not all the fruit in the orchard needs to be ripe."
I'm sure some use can be found for these crystals you speak of, well-developed or not.
Gemstone Goods    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:52 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Ultimario wrote:
"Energy spikes in a crystal cave, sealed off until recently...we're very likely thinking of the same place. For those of you who don't know, I'll explain. Basically, I was sealed up there until recently with a hero known as Ultimario. I know that place very well, there's little that needs "investigating". I might as well tell you all about it. It's just a little cave with some water and some rare crystals. These crystals are among the best out there when it comes to material for armor and weaponry, but...it takes a long time for them to be fully ready for making such things. And I have a feeling that by the time said materials are finally ready, there will be no resistance left. I suggest you don't even bother. But if you feel like wasting your time, go ahead."

The crystals themselves aren't what I am concerned about... it's the fact that I detected a strong energy presence come out of nowhere and send off a psychic wave. Right after that, two Brotherhood of Yoshis Officers arrived in the cave. We have to track them... perhaps we can discover they Resistance base that way.
The Domain of Secrets    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

"I see. I suppose time is of the essence. Getting there before they leave and following them would be ideal for finding their base. I had assumed you already knew where they were, since you are everywhere at once. My mistake, I apologize."

Dark Ultimario was thinking the exact opposite of what he just said, and a very small amount of that came out as sarcasm. A team of master psychologists with a bunch of sound editing machines could have picked it up, but short of that it was undetectable. He thought that Tim, being everywhere at once, should have already known where they were based and that Dark had not made a mistake in thinking that, Tim had failed him in not already knowing. Dark Ultimario had already taken to his default setting: Faking service to a greater being to use them for his own purposes, while thinking to himself how horribly inferior they were.

"Anyway, I can go myself if you want. He likely has some sort of minor traps in there, but I can easily get through them undetected and follow him without anyone noticing. I can't say the same for a lot of you."
Ultimario Mart!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Paula teleported in.

"Mister Tim...I presume. If you need some help...Maybe an Alliance would be useful?"
Lapin Angelique    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:41 pm   Reply with quote

*Her appearence startled Mezmerane greatly.*
KEZA!
*He swung a scythe that seemed to appear out of nowhere at Paula, just missing the priestess as he got a look at her.*
Gemstone Goods    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

"Woah! woah!"

She put her hands above her head instead of being angry, like she normally would.
Lapin Angelique    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 pm   Reply with quote

Kuh.
*The scythe disappeared in a whisp of black flame.*
So, what gave you the idea to suddenly appear in a room populated by several villans and NOT assume one of them was on edge?
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play