digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Swoon.exe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

King Bowser Koopa Sr. wrote:
((This topic has been killed by a certain user. If you see me post here, it will be OOC, RaveRaze. You GODMODDER!! >:C))
This topic was killed by you.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

Simsmagic wrote:
((This topic has been killed by a certain user. If you see me post here, it will be OOC, RaveRaze. You GODMODDER!! >:C))
((No. RaveRaze respawned you, and killed the topic by IP Banning a user for no apparent reason.))
The BroBot Market    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:48 pm   Reply with quote

Simsmagic wrote:
((No. RaveRaze respawned you, and killed the topic by IP Banning a user for no apparent reason.))
You somehow unexplainably hacked into an admin console that only I had access to, godmodded numerous things to get your way, and changed the original topic into something completely different and irrelevant.

You know what, *crag* this, and *crag* you. I don't even know why I'm still posting in this topic.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

Fed up with the massive derail and hellfest, Black opened up his Moderator Console and typed a few commands. All users in the program were booted out immediately, and a giant lock would now appear in front of any who would try to access it again, along with a message...

Code:
Way to ruin a good topic.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Fort Francis