digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Fic plug!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
House of Cards
LeafyLarry

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:26 am   Reply with quote

So I've been picking at this sort of upside down idea for an epic-sized fic.

Just a background preface: Consider doing a little research such as seeing the movie Zeitgeist, flipping through inforwars.com, or just type New World order into Youtube. You'll find a load of tin-foil-hat conspiracy goodness crazier than the Y2K craze. The theory du-jour? That the bankers and elite of the world plan to control us all, as predicted by ancients. There's really no way to quickly explain it, just dig someting up if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Now imagine the same thing happening in the Mushroom Kingdom, a global financial meet at a secret hotel/estate run by billionaires drunk with political and economic power, all headed by a young heir to the money throne. (Think Bildeberger Conference) Mario is thrown into the mix and must solve the centuries-old mysteries of the Green Chime Hotel.

I've only written a few chapters for this but I want to know what sort of thought-market there is for this sort of thing. How many Mario fans actually follow the points these lofty world views?

Check out Paper Mario: The Green Chime by me, Conker8724 on fanfic.net and tell me how far you think it could all go.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario