digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Megaton Arena [Character Registration]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

Deucey Dee wrote:
Oh, and RaveRaze: What's LSD?
If I am right, it's a drug.
The Town of Lix    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

I edited it deucy.
Alchemy slam.    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Deucey Dee wrote:
Oh, and RaveRaze: What's LSD?
If I am right, it's a drug.
A Hallucinogen drug to be exact
Choco's    
ROB_Unit_14789
ROB Unit #14789

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 am   Reply with quote

Wow! It seems as though some effort was really put into this, and I must say, I am interested. :3

Quote:
Character Name: ROB UNIT #14789

-Fighter Name: ROB

-Entrance: This ROB Unit, the Princess Toadstool's personal robotic bodyguard, was sent on a mission to scout out this arena, and to perhaps establish a peaceful alliance with the administration if possible. Hails from Gardenia.

-Species/Race: Robotic Artificial Lifeform.

Personality: Despite his rather cold and robotic appearance, ROB is actually one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Quick to help those in trouble, and armed with a strong sense of justice, he he a very outgoing and friendly person. He boasts a rather large intellect due to his computer-like mind... And he has jumping prowess modelled after Jumpman himself.

Set 1:
-HP (10)
-SP (10)
Set 2:
-Attack (2)
-Defense (0)
-M-Attack (1)
-M-Defense (0)
Set 3:
-Accuracy (10)
-Agility (0)

Attacks:
-Metal Jab: A simple punch.
-Robotic Leap: Stomps on an enemy, Mario style.
-Turbo Kick: ROB kicks with added fire jets at the soles of his feet. deals firey damage.

Specials/Spells:
-Metal Combo: Attacks with two left-right jabs, and then a kick.
-iLazer: Shoots forth a thin laser from his eyes which causes heat damage to the opponent from long range.
-Mechanical affinity: Is able to manipulate any unmanned piece of electronic equipment near his person with limited control, said device can be manipulated to perform tasks or to fight.
-Turbo Joint: Because of his robotic build, he has super-human like reflexes and accuracy, can jump as high as Mario can from a theoretical standpoint, and has jets on his feet to prolong airtime, but not to fly.
-Shocking Twist: There are batteries on the outer sides of his arms and fists, so when he lands a punch, it gives a powerful shock to his opponents. He can also use this ability from a slightly longer range, but the effects of the shock are quite limited, still shocking the opponent, but with half damage.
-Overdrive Jet: Perfomes a spin kick with the aid of the jets on his feet, which sends the opponent flying, does powerful damage a staggering effect, but takes two turns of preparation and you take 25% damage back as recoil.
-Backup Battery: Recharges and regains some of your SP.

-Attack:
[Metal Jab: Punch, deals 100% of attack as damage.]
[Robotic Leap: Stomp, deals 100% of attack as damage.]
[Turbo Kick: Kicks with added fire jets, deals 100% of attack as a fire attack.]

-Specials/Spells:
[Metal Combo: 3sp, just three normal attacks in one turn basically.]
[iLazer: 1sp, heat/fire damage]
[Mechanical Affinity: 6sp, any controlled machine does the same attack rating as 50% of my own.]
[Turbo Joint: 1sp per turn of glidng with the jets, cancel into an aerial attack.]
[Shocking Twist: 2sp per usage, does 150% damage.]
[Overdrive Jet: 1sp for the first turn to charge the jet, then another 4sp to unleash the kick. 25% of damge taken as recoil afterwards.]
[Backup Battery: Gives back 2sp.]

-Items: None at the moment.

-Strategies: He either can conserve energy and be cautiously defending, or unleash all SP in a few attacks to fell the opponent with a flurry of attacks.

-Forfeit/Escape: Simply jumps up and attempts to jet away to safety.

I only read your first post, but I tried not to overpower him or make him weak. If he is too strong/too weak, tell me and i'll change or you can. But again, I merely looked over the first post in this topic, so if I have made an error or somehthing is invalid, tell me and I should be quick to fix it. :)

[[EDIT: I look back now, and realize I modelled the charate rmore for RP than RPG.]]
ROB's Discount Furniture Store    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 pm   Reply with quote

Characters Registered!

Starting up Gameplay...

V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

Alright. The Megaton Arena is ready for you!

Fighting will take place on a seperate topic. To register your character (join the arena), you must post in this topic.

Good Luck! The Arena Awaits...

RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm   Reply with quote

So we register our characters for fights here ((FF8 Balamb Garden Music is playing in my head right now))
Choco's    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

Mind if I sign up with Gilgamesh, instead? I don't really feel like doing this with Alexander.

Name: Gilgamesh
Fighter Name: The King of Heroes
Species: Human, Hero.
Picture: Click me!

Entrance: The self-centered leader of a long-gone kingdom, he came to the Bitlands. He hopes to win this tournament as one of the first steps of his conquering of the Bitlands.

Set 1
-HP = 15
-SP = 5
Set 2
-Attack =1
-Defense =1
-M-Attack =1
-M-Defense = 0
Set 3
-Accuracy = 5
-Agility = 5

Noble Phantasms(Available as a "Summon" command):

Note: To summon any of these, the Gate of Babylon must first be active.

Caladbolg - 1 SP - A fairly basic, spiral shaped sword. It can be hurled at an opponent, or used as a regular melee weapon.
Durandal - 1 SP - A sword that never loses its luster. Usually used in melee combat.
Gae Bolg - 3 SP - A spear capable of penentrating its opponents heart before the blade actually strikes. Code is [roll=15], and 1 is a dodge. One use per battle, and this only lasts once.
Hrunting - 2 SP - A jet black, serrated blade that is usually used as a claymore.
Merodach - 3 SP - An incredibly durable blade, never losing its strength. It is strong enough to cut through steel that has not been tempered.
Enkidu - 3 SP - A steel chain made to immobilize gods. Considerably less effective against people with little or no divinity.
Enuma Elish - 75% SP to summon, remaining SP for an attack(provided that the amount can increase, of course. I want the attack to be unavailable at the start.) - summons a black, pillar shaped blade with fine, crimson lettering on the blade. The blade rotates, segmenting vacuums and compressing atmospheric gases. Releasing it causes a cataclysmic blast that causes a collapse of time and space in the area of effect, disintegrating anything that provides no resistance.
Random Phantasm - (Roll of 1-4) SP. Draws a random Noble Phantasm from the Gate of Babylon.

Skills:
Phantasm Break - 2 SP - Causes the power of his weapon to increase by around 250%, but the weapon breaks considerably faster, due to the strain of its unleashed power(Lasts either 3 turns, or a total of (if there is a level, the level*2) damage blocked).
Gate of Babylon - 2 SP - Opens up a large gate, with numerable weapons. Gilgamesh can either choose to fire the weapons out of this vault at a sacrifice of 100% remaining SP, and 25% HP, causing the weapons to shoot out of the vault at incredibly high speeds, or use the Summon command, allowing him to select various Noble Phantasms from the vault.

Special Attacks, done with the weapons, they use up half of all remaining SP, rounded up. They can only be used up to (level/2) times per battle, rounded up in the case of a level 1, and rounded down otherwise. This means at level 1 I'd have one special, at 4, 2, at 6 3 and so on.
Each weapon has a unique special.

Caladbolg(Gaia's Wrath): Gilgamesh sheaths the blade into the ground, and the a platform rises around his opponent and falls down on them, causing multiple hits of fairly decent damage.

Durandal(Seraphic Blade): The blade glows brightly, and Gilgamesh hurls it at his opponents, dealing them holy elemental damage.

Gae Bolg is technically it's own special, since it can only be used once per battle, but let me describe it. The spear gathers surrounding magical energies, and Gilgamesh hurls the spear.

Hrunting(Flight of the Sparrow): Gilgamesh hurls his sword at the enemy. The enemy has a chance of dodging, and Hrunting as an even smaller chance of following said dodge(For example, if the opponent had a 15 percent chance of dodging, and dodged, Hrunting still could change it's flight path, but only with a 10% chance).

Merodach(Patron's Wrath): Gilgamesh raises his blade, and a variety of thunderbolts strike his opponent, after which he rushes in and attacks them. A few strikes of lightning-elemental damage, and one hit of neutral damage.

Enkidu(Bind and Grind): Gilgamesh binds his opponents legs and hands with the chain, and then moves them so that they are like a marionette, except that they'll be in fairly painful conditions.

Enuma Elish lacks a special, since it's already strong enough as it is, and even then, Gilgamesh wouldn't be able to use one, since he would have no SP.

Along side these, he has the option to regularly attack as well.

((Note: At the very least, in order to use him, I would need the Gate of Babylon option available, and at least Caladbolg or Durandal, and one or two other weapons available. That, and Random Phantasm, since that doesn't draw out any of the other, specific Noble Phantasms.

Last edited by BAMFing ARCHER on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Actions
Dice Used: 15 Roll Results: 5.
The Town of Lix    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:05 pm   Reply with quote

I found the Alexander one pretty cool. You sure about signing up with Gilgamesh?

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm sure.
The Town of Lix    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

Alright, I'm going to need basic attacks.

I dunno about Gate of Babylon, and the weapons stuff. This is merely an arena, but if you must...

I'm afraid you can't Bribe. It ruins the meaning of fights.

Plus, this isn't the Bitlands.

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

All right. I'll change bribe then. Gate of Babylon is the skill, it allows him to draw a weapon from his vaults.

For example, in a battle, my first turn would almost always be using Gate of Babylon. Then, in my next turn, I'd summon a weapon from it. They each have different purposes, too. It's more or less meant as skills, really, since each weapon has an innate ability for itself.

All right then. His basic attacks are pretty much just "Attack.", but they differ with the weapons he has equipped. For example, equipping Caladbolg would change his element to Earth, and give him a damage+2% bonus, or something like that. The only real exception to this would be Enuma Elish and Gae Bolg. Gae Bolg has a 1/15 chance of missing it's opponent, but once it's used, it can't be summoned again for the rest of the battle. As well, if a weapon is "broken", under Phantasm Break, it won't be replaced until the battle is over. The weapons, really, are the ones that determine the attacking style. That's why summoning the weapons would cost MP as well.
The Town of Lix    
Waave
Waave (Loathing)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

Character Name: Waave
Fighter Name: Linguini Thaumaturge
Entrance: He was cursed with teleportis after adventuring in the dungeon full of dungeons. The curse took him to the arena, where it wore off. Since he had nothing better to do, he entered.
Pic: OVAH THARH! The avatar!

Set 1
HP: 10
SP: 5

Set 2
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
M-Attack: 2
M-Defense: 1

Set 3
Accuracy: 5
Agility: 0

Spells:
Chronic Indigestion: Belches a fire ball SP = 5
CLEESH: Turn opponent into a toad SP = 10
Manicotti Meditation: Ups mysticality SP = 1
Ravioli Shurikens: "summon a handful of deadly ravioli shurikens, stuffed with various flavors of pain." SP = 4
Spaghetti Spear: "This spell conjures a fast-moving dart of spaghetti and slings it at your enemy, dealing a small amount of damage. Uncooked spaghetti, that is. Cooked spaghetti wouldn't do much damage, now, would it?" SP = 1
Shop of Loathing    
around the yoshi stone

HP: 10 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:07 pm   Reply with quote

i have a best bet nobody chose me yet sooo:
-i am a robotic... thing from the planet pixel *just thought of that Rolling Eyes *
-balrog *like my user name suggests*
-the killer lunchbox
-i came to the megaton arena to fight because i was on vacation for the
last 4 years so i decided to go get a job, and i found a flyer about the
megaton arena so i decided to make money with this
set 1
-HP: let's try 15 to upgrade to 20 *i'll edit the stats if it's TOO high*
-sp: 5-10
set 2
-att 1-2
-def 1-2 *i'm METAL*
-matt 1-2
-mdef 0-1
set 3
-ac 5-10
-ag 0-5
set 4
attacks: strangle
special/magic: jump=2 sp
items:missile launcher *can hold 10 is holding:empty*
pooh black doll *special item*
tactics: summon pooh black: shielded by pooh black *requires pooh black doll*
recharge: dissapear and summons pooh black to guard while recharging everything also i appear if pooh black dies
guard: duh
flee: jumps out of the arena
edit: fix'd correctly i hope.

Last edited by around the yoshi stone on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
balrog's suitcase of stuff    
V1d30 G@m3 N3rr'd
Deucey Dee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

Waave:
-I'm sorry, but you can only upgrade one of each set. I see what you did, but it has to be one for each set.

Balrog:
-Same goes for you. However, since your character is metal, I'll allow an automatic +1 for defense, but M-Defense stays at 0 unless you upgrade it. (Reason: Defense is physical defense, which varies for metal/armored characters. M-Defense is magical defense.)
-With the stats, just list what the numbers are. If you upgrade a stat, then put in the upgraded number, if not, then the normal number. It's that simple.
-I don't know about this "Pooh Black Doll" thing. It seems kind of strange. What is it about?

Super Yaranaikachu(?):
-Any english names for those weapons?

Last edited by Deucey Dee on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play