digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

And with that... POW! I'm here!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Krazy Monkey

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not very good at introduction messages, so I'll try to make this quick. Hello, my name is Krazy Monkey, also known as Mystical Ninja, Golden Sonic, and SolarBlaze at other forums. I'm twenty-one years old, and I've been a fan of the Mario series since I was two (yes, TWO, as strange as that may sound). I'm also a fan of other series, such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man (only the Classic and X series; I hate the rest), Donkey Kong, Crash Bandicoot, and many others. I don't watch too much anime, but the ones I do watch are the Dragon Ball series, Yu Yu Hakusho, and the Tenchi series (if anyone's ever heard of it). I found this place while I was viewing Francis' article at the Mario Wiki forums.

OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:57 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome! Be sure to check out all the massive features of here or your brain might aspload.

And if you see your name, perhaps in a insult or something weird, hover your mouse over it. If there is a red box around it that means they are not talking about you but typed a special word that makes whoever is viewing the post gets their name displayed!

Like this. Guest is the coolest member ever!
TWEWY Pins    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

You must like Lord Crump, he's awesome. I like you already.
Welcome to the site. Have fun, enjoy, and...have more fun.
Baby Shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:47 pm   Reply with quote

Always nice to have some older members here. I'm 16 and even I start to feel old here sometimes.
Anyhow, you seem interesting enough. Welcome...

TO HELL!!!!! ФֻФ
asdf    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

Hello hello HELLO! Welcome to the forums! I be Stev-0, the resident god-knows-what. Here at Digibutt, we encourage new people to join!

Please, do stay! You look like you'll fit in very well!
Shop of Stev-0    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

Mystical Ninja....
were you ever a Taru Taru?

ah but that was so long ago... Welcome!
Poison's Boutique    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

inb4vaati

Welcome to insanity, I am the undisputed King of Jumping, please insert your sanity into the discard pile before continuing, thank you.

~Super Luigi
The BroBot Market    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

L, You're not licensed to do that. Besides that, Vaati has appointed me to introduce people into insanity now >_>; Ask before you steal titles you can't live up to.

Welcome to digisanity.pill.sic Please deposite al sanity at the door as it attracts Yoshifaces' and Lucasx3's. Besides that. Wlcmoe, Sure hope you're not a furry.
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs