digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Change the Accusation waiting time to 3 days.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:59 pm   Reply with quote

We have 15 accused strikes waiting to go through, and they aren't going to go through because they know they can delay the strike by an entire month.

If a strike is dormant for three days, it should be automatically deemed guilty.

Also get rid of fines.
Console Merchandise    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:01 am   Reply with quote

You know, it's supposed to be 24 hours. It's just that it doesn't work.

Like everything else involving the god-forsaken system.
Fiberglass World    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:04 am   Reply with quote

The court system needs to be removed in my opinion, rather than altered. We should just go back o the good old fashion, break the law, striked.

But now I'll just be yelled at. You peoples...
Dimension C    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:39 am   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
The court system needs to be removed in my opinion, rather than altered. We should just go back o the good old fashion, break the law, striked.

Actually, I agree with you. Except possibly keep the Meow Mod as a mask for the Mods, so we won't have people throwing fits again.

The original system did seem to work better, after all. o~o; ♡
Teru Shouten    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 am   Reply with quote

...Okay, I'm actually all for seeing the Court removed, but it's not going to happen, so I was trying to work within whatever warped standards that Francis has.
Console Merchandise    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:46 am   Reply with quote

Cherry wrote:
...Okay, I'm actually all for seeing the Court removed, but it's not going to happen, so I was trying to work within whatever warped standards that Francis has.
...Good point. ♡
Teru Shouten    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:32 am   Reply with quote

Cherry wrote:
Yeah, the mods have fought a lot to see the court system go, but it hasn't. :/
The Carmadox Party    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:

...I do think the Court is...
...Insufficient...
...But without it, Mods can go striking without it actually being strikeworthy...
...I mean, why else would all these ridiculous cases be brought into the court?...
...because someone is willing to approve them...

...But as for the Topic, I think that the agreement for Guilty/Not Guilty should be 2 days, and if the person hasn't decided to bring it to court or take the strike by the 2 days, then it should automatically be brought to the court, I mean, I've gone away from Digibutter for a week or on a very erratic pattern...
...And I don't think that if I did something possibly slightly offending before I left that I should just get a free strike...
...and also, while someone has a "Will you accept this strike: Guilty/Not Guilty" that they shouldn't be able to view the forums, and a title "Pending Report" should be listed under their name...
...This would see to it that people couldn't just ignore it, unless they want a temporary ban from the forums...
...FYI: when they access the forum section of this site it would automatically send them to the PM notifying them of the Strike...
~White Crime Guy

Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

We need a detailed set of rules. One where there can be absolutely NO loopholes, and is posted somewhere for EVERYONE to see easily, not that the one's now aren't.

Actually...

I think I'll do that now. I'll send tall the moderators and Francis PM's when it's finished.

I'm getting a little sick of the way our justice system is heading...
Dimension C    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
We need a detailed set of rules. One where there can be absolutely NO loopholes, and is posted somewhere for EVERYONE to see easily, not that the one's now aren't.

Actually...

I think I'll do that now. I'll send tall the moderators and Francis PM's when it's finished.

I'm getting a little sick of the way our justice system is heading...
...Agreed, but with a mask such as Meow Mod...
...Any mod, say they had a thing against someone, they can overlook the strike without their name being seen...
...Or even if they DONT but they have some screwed misconception of the rules goes on a rampage of allowing every report by, then we're going to get a clutter of cases...
...So YES, I do agree with TCH...
...The mask is something they hide behind, that allows anything to go by, unchecked...
~White Shy Guy

Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

I understand that Francis wants to make this site different from plain old forums, but fun features n' stuff shouldn't be applied to serious stuff like rule-breakers. When it comes to members that can potentially harm the site, it's serious business.

Therefore, I think whole "public trial court" thing should be removed. Just give mods banhammers and let 'em keep the peace.
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback