digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Abandoned Warehouse
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:36 pm   Reply with quote

Outside, it may look like an old warehouse that was on the brink of falling apart... but, inside, rather... nasty things were happening. Bad, bad things.

A dark robed Magikoopa had walked up to the warehouse with a new prisoner over his right shoulder, Kooparia the Medikoopa is that said prisoner.

The Koopa arrived at the entrance and knocked on one of the side doors of the warehouse.

((This topic is for a current plot I'm having. If you've been paying attention to what has been happening, then you'd know who these guys are. Feel free to spy on what these guys are doing, if you want. Just don't do anything too *crag*-ed up.

You must send me a notice if you want to participate (via OOC post or PM). Do not randomly barge into the topic.))

Last edited by Aran Ryan on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ammu-Nation!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:45 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia was still too shocked by what had happened to react to anything. She was virtually as still as a statue.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:52 pm   Reply with quote

A panel of the door slid open. A set of eyes peered at the Magikoopa and the Medikoopa. The panel closed and then the door opened up, allowing the Magikoopa to walk in with his prisoner.

The clanking of machinery and the stomping of what seemed to be groups of squads marching throughout the warehouse is what Kooparia would hear for now.
Ammu-Nation!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:54 pm   Reply with quote

She was dimly aware of what was approaching.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:09 am   Reply with quote

The noise seemed to quiet down as the Magikoopa carrying Kooparia approached a set of offices. The thug approached what seemed to be the main office, the only door that happened to be the only differently colored door compared to the other doors.

With a knock and an opening. The Magikoopa walked in and literally threw Kooparia onto a chair.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... I thought I told you to stop doing that!" A familiar voice spoke out from behind a desk.

The Magikoopa snarled and then stood to the side.
Ammu-Nation!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:11 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia finally moved. She is looking at the person who sounded familiar.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:18 am   Reply with quote

The source of the voice happened to be the boss of this certain group of Magikoopas. A huge

"So... you're the so-called 'niece' of Kamek? Huh? Heh. Pretty pathetic of him to choose YOU as a family member!" He then began to laugh like a lunatic.

About two other dark robed Magikoopas in the room began to laugh in union with their boss.
Ammu-Nation!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:22 am   Reply with quote

((I kinda half want to make one of my alts burst in in attempt to save Kooparia only to get caught themselves. But I half don't want to do it because it sounds stupid to me, and it may just be rude to barge in here like that. :<))
Junk shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia stared at the crazy Koopa.

"W-what?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am   Reply with quote

((Hey Tsuki, Kooparia isn't the only hostage here. You're free to join in if you want to.))

Kamek was then shoved into the room, he was completely tied up... and knocked out cold.

"Oh look, ain't that your uncle?" He spoke, then laughing.
Ammu-Nation!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:36 am   Reply with quote

*Breaks through the window or any other breakable object that leads into this room*
I FOUND YOU, YOU FIENDS! Not that I know Kamek personally, but Kooparia here DID save the life of someone who... uh... I think he was who got my parents together? Or was that too long... uhm... maybe... *She continued to ramble on like this, trying to remember how Kooparia was related to her, making her an easy target for capture* ((In reality, Kooparia is most likely not related to Kyaketsuki in any way, but it is possible that she did save someone who influenced Kyaketsuki's life in some way. :D?))
Junk shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:42 am   Reply with quote

One of the Magikoopa guards happened to be standing right next to Kyaketsuki. The guard literally picked up the nurse by the head, using one of his claws. The Magikoopa seemed to have a large amount of strength.

"You broke my window. But, I guess three hostages is better than two." The "boss" spoke.
Ammu-Nation!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia was about to freak out over Kamek's unconciousness, but upon seeing the odd human getting grabbed by the strong Koopa. She yelled.

"Quit it!"

Last edited by Medikoopa on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 am   Reply with quote

((Umm... I meant that the Magikoopa grabbed Kyaketsuki, not Kooparia.))
Ammu-Nation!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 am   Reply with quote

Ow ow ow! You little monsters! Argh, this pisses me off SO bad!
ARRRGH! *Oddly, she didn't transform into her stronger form despite being really pissed... maybe she's begining to get low on blood?*
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play