digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Abandoned Warehouse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 am   Reply with quote

"Whatever it is, I can tell it's very powerful. Hand it over."

Dark Ultimario pulled out Dark Ultima Sword. It was glowing with evil power.

"That is, hand it over if you want to live. I'll let you keep the ones you kidnapped, because I'm feeling a bit generous today. But my mood can change in an instant if you refuse."

He didn't seem in the least intimidated by the fact that he was outnumbered. Overconfident to the extreme.
Ultimario Mart!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:28 am   Reply with quote

Kammy rolled her eyes.

"How about this: you go away empty-handed and you won't be beaten into a pulp?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 am   Reply with quote

Kamrilo looked at Kammy and nodded.

"As for you, Dark... whatever. Screw you! You'd think I would just give something up that I wanted to have in a long time? Something that I wanted to have to be way better than loser show-offs like you."

And with that... the Star Rod began to glow furiously.

"And how DARE you threaten me for something that has already been claimed by me!"
Ammu-Nation!    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am   Reply with quote

"Well, looks like you don't like my generous little offer. In that case..."

Dark Ultimario shot out a gigantic beam of ice. It would hit the "boss" along with any nearby minions of his, likely freezing them temporarily.

He didn't even wait to see the results before running in and stabbing his sword right at the boss. Due to the force applied and the material in his sword, it would likely do serious damage if it wasn't dodged or blocked.
Ultimario Mart!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am   Reply with quote

As the beam was moving towards Kamrilo, Kammy casted a shield spell, which should cause the ice to hit it instead of her Koopa leader.

Whether the ice beam reflected and hit Ultimario, Kammy, a random Koopa, or a wall remains to be seen.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:40 am   Reply with quote

At the reaction time equalling the speed of sound, the boss held up his Star Rod and casted a strong deflection spell at Dark Ulti's sword stab.

"You shittin' me, right? You've got a death wish, kid... Even I'm more capable of things that I do not need this for! But, because you've bluntly interupted an important meeting, I'll make your defeat swift and flawless."

An echo of his voice would enter Kammy's mind.

"Run..."
Ammu-Nation!    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:43 am   Reply with quote

"I see you and your minions are strong on the defensive side. Let's see what you can do offensively."

Dark Ultimario took a few steps back and prepared to be attacked. He knew it was hard to block something when you were focusing on attacking, he planned to use that to his advantage.

He was also prepared to be completely unharmed by the ice spell if it ended up hitting him.

((For who the ice beam hits, should we use a roll?))
Ultimario Mart!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:45 am   Reply with quote

The magikoopa had a dazed expression on her face before fleeing the office.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:47 am   Reply with quote

He didn't know that she'd been ordered to leave, so he just assumed...

"Just goes to show how loyal your minions are. Only a matter of time before they all run off."
Ultimario Mart!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:02 pm   Reply with quote

((Ultimario... no offense... but, your character is really hurting my plot because I was not expecting this to happen and I have decided to only invite those who want to participate and not just randomly barge in. For the past hour, I've been going through enough stress that ended up leading me to slip and tumble down a flight of steps and land on my back.

I'm not in the mood for fighting or demands. I have not been in a fighting mood for the past two months.

Would you kindly leave the RP?))
Ammu-Nation!    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:12 pm   Reply with quote

((All right. For the sake of having it make sense, you could have him use the Star Rod to make Dark Ultimario lose interest and leave, or something.))
Ultimario Mart!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:17 pm   Reply with quote

Angered by Dark Ulti's comment, Kamrilo raised the Star Rod in the air. Three familiar star-shaped rings spun into the Star Rod, which then emitted a bright glow.

The star rings formed around Kamrilo as he began to glow a pattern of colors.

"Go on..."

((I believe that you forgot that Dark Ulti should... regret having to bother a psycho with a powerful object. xD))
Ammu-Nation!    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:42 pm   Reply with quote

((Oh yeah, I was thinking along those lines earlier. He could use the Star Rod to become super-powerful and Dark Ulti realises his efforts are futile and leaves...perhaps he'll try to get the Star Rod again sometime, after seeing what it can do.))

"How impressive. You're now all rainbow-y. And you call me a show-off? This little transformation of yours is probably just an attempt to intimidate me. It's not going to work."

With that, Dark Ultimario pulled out the strongest spell in his arsenal...Ultima. A gigantic red beam of elementless power, nearly unblockable and nigh-unavoidable, it was capable of destroying nearly anything...and everything. Of course, it used up almost all of his MP/FP/whatever.

It would likely have no effect on the boss, considering how awesome the Star Rod is. Can't say the same for any of the minions.
Ultimario Mart!    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:04 pm   Reply with quote

A 'ding' sound would be heard when the attack was finished.

"Was that just a breeze?"

Then... at a speed that no other Magikoopa could naturally do, Kamrilo lunged foward toward Dark Ulti and then painfully slammed the menace through the wall.

Think of it comparing to getting hit head-on by a train going full speed.
Ammu-Nation!    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

*By now, I'm guessing, Kyaketsuki is still in the cell next to Kamek*
Argh, I'm so pissed right now... *punches the wall, but due to her not being in her stronger form, she only hurt herself* ARGH *crag*!
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play