digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Disney getting back into 2D - one movie every two years

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/02/27/disneys-wants-a-hand-drawn-animated-movie-every-2-years/

"It was easy to tell from the cheer that erupted when West first brought up The Princess and the Frog and 2D hand drawn animation that people still love that animation style. The Princess and the Frog is the first Disney movie since 2004 that is completely hand drawn and not computer animated, and if the hype continues to build as much as it has so far, it's likely to be a huge hit for Disney, which means they'll want more. And as long as John Lasseter stays on board at Disney as well, I'm certain he'll make sure that they keep putting out hand drawn animated movies, even if there's two years of time between each one."

There is no emoticon capable of expressing my joy.

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
King Harkinian
Burning

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

YES! The good side of Disney won't be down the crapper any time soon!
The King's Chamber    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Disney's hand drawn movies were so pretty, it's a shame they went the other direction. :( But I really want to see this movie. :D
The Carmadox Party    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 am   Reply with quote

Confused

'm confused? How have you NOT heard about this? It was confirmed like 2 years ago.

I'm ESPECIALLY surprised KH didn't know...

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 pm   Reply with quote

YAY.
Toad House    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

Let's just ope they don't do new age disney style acting.....I want those freaking hannah and high school musicawhores to at least understand what a good disney movie is...They keep shoving all the good ones back into the vault with barely any time for us to buy them or watch them...
Megatropolis    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media