digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Order Court posts chronologically.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not really sure why I thought of this idea, but I figured it would be a good idea, just for the sake of seeing the topics in the order they came in.

I mean, if it's good enough for Digiblogger, it's good enough for the Court.
Console Merchandise    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

Maybe.

The only problem is what if a swarm of a bunch of clearly innocent cases came through, and buried one obviously guilty thing. Then someone will get to roam around with 1 less strike than they deserved.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

I still say get rid of the whole damn thing altogether, but since that's clearly not going to happen, we might as well make it more organized.

In other words yes.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

Or give members the option to view any forum in chronological order if they wish. I mean, It'd be easier for me if RPOT was like that, so I can find certain things faster. Like an archive. Then, when I so wish it, I can revert back to last post first.
Junk shop    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, I think all users should be given the option of viewing any forum chronologically, alphabetically, chronologically by last post, and chronologically by 1st post.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback