digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Morimachi Plot (Private)- Morimachi Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

Honeybee: Maybe. *He opened the front door, and walked up the stairs.* Up here. Oh, stay away from that door over there, that's dad's room...

Emi: I made that glass with what's here, what do you excpect!

Ami: ARGH! EMI, SHUT UP! *She grabbed Emi's head and stuffed her fist in Emi's mouth*
Junk shop    
Plastic Mario
Scarlet

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

Scarlet ignored the ruckus about the windows and reluctantly entered. This place seems lively enough...

"Hey, uh..." She started. "Any place I could stay for a while around here? I'm kinda...
Not lost, but...

Sidetracked."

Then again, if there's this many people in one building...

A bead of sweat dropped down the side of her face.
Fiberglass World    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Lora: Oh my, it sure has gotten quite crowded here... and at such a time, too.

Tora: ...

Emi: *Bites Ami's fist* I'm calm now, god! Seems I've gotten another bed to make. I should get my things to get ready for when that kid comes back with the lumber.

Tora: I'm... going out...

Lora: Alright then Tora. Ami, I think you should prepare more food for our guests.

Ami: Oh now they're guests. Fine, fine, fine, I'll cook food, I'll take care of these complete strangers. *She, Emi, and Tora left the house, leaving Lora, Archer, and Scarlet alone in the house*
Junk shop    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

*Noticing Isaac kicking a tree, Inferno walked over.*

Um, do you need some help?

Also, could you by any chance tell me the quickest way to reach the city?
Die4Less Corp.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

*Tora approached Isaac, and watched him*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:47 pm   Reply with quote

No need for help. Almost done...one more of these should do it! *He gave the worn-out trunk a powerful right punch, cracking the support to the point where it actually broke under pressure* *the tree then fell harmlessly to the side* Much better. Anyway, the city's right behind me, really. You must be blind if you're missing it. *looks at Tora* Somethin' wrong?

*she entered his room* ...You know, I don't usually show my book to others. I guess it's the lack of people truly interested in books presently. Anyway, can you please show me your grandfather's book? I'm very interested in seeing the job that he did in replicating mine.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:19 am   Reply with quote

Honeybee: Uhm, it's with my other books. *He walked over to a chest, that he opened. He took out the first book, and placed it down. It was titled "Sun and Moon". He took out another, which was titled "Story of the chaotic Princess", and a third titled "Matter and Law". Finally, he took out a large, damaged book. The cover was badly damaged, but it clearly said "Book of Intellect: Copy"*
These are the books my grandfather made. Daddy used to read me parts of Sun and Moon before I went to bed. :3

Tora: ... *She slowly walked into the forest, possibly to catch an animal, or something...*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

Isaac pushed the log to where it would face sideways from the house...then gave it a gentle kick so it would start rolling.

Strange...I don't think I've read any of those before. I hope you won't mind if I read them after I examine the copy of my book. *she reaches for the fourth book*

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:54 pm   Reply with quote

Honeybee: I don't mind. :3
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:57 pm   Reply with quote

Archer was bored, and got up, searching the kitchen of the house for anything that he could make tea out of.
The Town of Lix    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 pm   Reply with quote

Well, alright then. Let's take a look. *opens up the book* I'm sorry, but this book truly is a mess. He must have been in a hurry if he was making this many mistakes...

And so Isaac had rolled the log over to the side of the house. What to do now, he did not know, so he decided to just lay on top of said log and take a nap.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

*Isaac would feel as if he just got whipped. If he awoke, he would see Tora*

Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

*leaps up onto his feet, wide awake* I won't slack off again, Eichi! I--Oh, it's you....did you see Eichi come through here? I think she slapped me because I was asleep again...

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

Tora: ... *Stares at Isaac* ... Why... why did you come here?
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi is....she's...well, I can't say much, but we travel the world together, with no real permanent home. We went through the forest and found this place, and here we are now. What, you don't take kindly to strangers?

Last edited by Eichi and Isaac on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play