digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Morimachi Plot (Private)- Morimachi Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 am   Reply with quote

((Wrong color o:))

Tora: ... Why did you ruin our seperation from the outside world...
We are... happy, not to be ruined by outside forces... How did you get here...? If you don't leave----

Emi: *Walks over, to collect the lumber* Ah, thanks for that, Isaac. I should have the beds ready soon!

Tora: ... *goes back to being completely silent*
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:16 am   Reply with quote

Archer felt the cupboards, making note of their structure and overall quality. He held his hand out, and attempted Reinforcement sorcery, in an attempt to strengthen the cupboards. The spell failed, causing him to sharply draw his hand away from the cupboard in shock, and a slight burn mark on the cupboard.

"Why..."
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 am   Reply with quote

*Ami walks into the kitchen, holding a shitload of food. She sees Archer, and whacks him with a pot*

Ami: Get out of my kitchen! It's bad enough I have to make food for total strangers!
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:24 am   Reply with quote

The pot would then shoot upwards, smacking the top of the cieling with a loud thud. Archer had knocked the pot out of her hands. The pot clattered on the ground nearby.

"Don't ever try anything like that. I will not be so pleasant next time."
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 am   Reply with quote

Ami: ... Fine then, I'll just undercook your food.
I'm not good with names, seeing as I've forgotten yours already. Or maybe you're another newcomer. GAH, it's so hard with all these new people coming here! *She turned the stove on, and started cooking*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:37 am   Reply with quote

Happy being away from the outside world? Eh...I won't pry. Don't need Flatty lecturing me about prying into affairs that she isn't interested in. Right. No problem...if you don't mind, I'm just gonna hang out here for a little bit, alright?

Hmm...I don't suppose you could tell me who your grandpa is. If you can't that's alright, though.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 am   Reply with quote

Tora: ... I... I don't know what you are talking about... *She slowly hides behind Emi*

Emi: ... I don't think it was very nice of you to scare her like that. Besides, you can stay as long as you need.

Honeybee: Uhm... I forget his name, since I haven't seen him in a long time. But uhm... I do remember he has purple hair, like me. :3
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:59 pm   Reply with quote

Purple hair...Sounds familiar...Did he...enjoy talking about rules?

Umm...I'm sorry?

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:01 pm   Reply with quote

Emi: You better be, since I'm making a bed for you.

Honeybee: Uh... I think.
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:00 pm   Reply with quote

Well...I'm going to kick back for now. *sits down, his back against the house* *nods off*

Then that means...Your grandfather...must be Makoto. Why he made a poor-quality copy of my book is beyond me, but I suppose he has his reasons...wait, if he's your grandfather, then...are you aware of what kind of person your grandfather is?

Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm   Reply with quote

Archer jumped out of the window, and headed into the forest, quickly stripping a variety of branches from the tree. He hauled the pile back, and set it on the ground near one of the houses. He picked up a fairly long branch, and felt for it's structure, material composition, and age. He uttered two words:

"Trace, on."

The shaft glowed a faint light, which lengthened to the size of an average longbow. When the light faded, a jet-black longbow was in Archer's hands instead. Grabbing a branch and tracing it into an arrow, he began to take him aim with the bow, and fire, hitting a tree about 300 yards away from himself.

Not bad, could've been better.

((Note: The reason he's able to see so far, and even further, is that his eyes are reinforced. This means that his eyes see far further than most people, and he is even, to a slight degree, clairvoyant.))
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

Tora: ... *Had seen what Archer did*

Honeybee: He was a man that made books?
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Well...I'm one of your grandfather's sisters. He's actually part of a very big family of important people. Each person in our family has an important job. Makoto makes and enforces rules. ...well, even though this will probably shock him, at least I broke it to him gently.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

Honeybee: ... Daddy said he was a judge. And that he had to punish his sisters on occasion.
Does that mean he punished you too! Did he give you forty lashes? o:
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Archer's eyes quickly darted to the side, noticing Tora. He quietly swore under his breath, grabbed another branch, and turned it into an arrow, firing it at another target.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play