digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Morimachi Plot (Private)- Morimachi Town
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

*In the middle of a thick forest, a town resides. The middle of the town has a small steeple like house, surrounded by two smaller houses. A bit off in the distance, lies a huge mansion. Something very disturbing about this small forest town makes you want to leave, but something else draws you near it, with much more power then the push. The sky is in an orange state despite being midday, and the ground was covered with thin patches of grass. A well, not too far from where you stand right now, had a small bird perched on it, staring at you. There was a very strong smell of bacon, and from one of the houses, a small pillar of smoke rose up. One strange thing to note; when in this town, you may begin to feel unable to use any form of magic...*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

Out from the forest arrives our two protagonists. "Finally, we're out of that forest..." He spots a town straight ahead. "Come on, Eichi! We've found a city!"

"At last...I'll go ahead." She stepped on, ahead of Isaac. As soon as they reached the city perimeter, however...she felt an intense drop in her power. "What?!...what's...going on. I feel...human. My magic's...being nullified."

"Sounds like this place has what we fighters call equalizing fields. They get rid of anything that can buff a person up, like steroids, magic, and enchanted weapons, all so we have a fair fight. Looks like you're just a scholar hear, miss goddess of intelligence."

"...I need a bed right now, and I don't plan on sleeping in the woods again...I hate to say this, but...I need you to stay with me at all times. Got it?"

"Sure thing." And so the two entered the town proper, and began asking townspeople if there was an inn, or any such place where they could rest for the night.

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm   Reply with quote

*By town people, they would find five people in a house, eating bacon. The smallest, a boy of five, noticed them first*

Honeybee: Oh, lookat! It's some kid and his mommy!

*At this moment, the other four, girls, two of which were obviously twins, noticed the newcomers.*

Lora: Oh, you've found our town. Well, I guess it would be rude if I didn't introduce you two to us. Well, I'm Lora, this is my sister, Tora, *she said this while pointing to the girl who looked identicle to herself*, then that over there is Ami, over there is Emi, and this young kid right here is Lenji. Although we mostly call him Honeybee.

Honeybee: *tugs at Eichi's book* :<
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

The red-clad stranger ran into the woods, sensing a strange force. From about fifty miles away, he had noticed the town. After about four hours, he had made it to the perimeter of the town. He felt his falchions tugging at him as he entered the town, as if they were forcefully being stripped away from him. He let them go, as he finally entered the town.

A anti-magic field? But...how? And why am I still able to trace?
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Ami: Honeybee, get away from them, they may be disease ridden after going through that huge forest out there. And eat your fricken bacon!

Honeybee: I don't like bacon anymore, I like strips of ham now.

Ami: I'll make you look worse than your father if you don't eat it right now.

Honeybee: Daddy's dead though. ... oh. *Quietly sits down and eats his bacon*

Ami: Now then, what DO you want? If it's a place to sleep or eat, forget it, there's no extra room, and we're not letting you into the mansion.

Lora: Ami, that's rude. I'm sure you can lend her your bed, and you can bunk with me until Emi makes a new bed.

Emi: Who said I was... tch, fine. It wont take long anyway.

Ami: I'm not sleeping anywhere with you, besides, you sleep with Tora!

Honeybee: I finished my bacon. *gets up and walks back over the Eichi* I wanna play with you and your book. :<
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

She tilted her head sideways. "Play...with my book?"

"You'll need to excuse her. She's a bit antisocial." As soon as he finished his sentence he got smacked in the face by Eichi's book. "Well, it's true! Anyway, that'd be great. If you need help bagging animals or lifting lumber or something, maybe I can help."

Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

Archer walked further into the town, taking notice of the buildings and their structure.
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

Honeybee: *Looks angrily Isaac* at Boring bags and lubber! I want to play with the book lady's book! *He grabbed Eichi's hand and dragged her outside*

Emi: Hmm, you think you can get me some lumber? It'll make making a bed for you two much faster.

Ami: Lazy, as always I see.

Emi: I'm not the one who let... yeah.

Ami: *whacks Emi with a wooden spoon* Idiot. >:U

Lora: Er... stop talking about that, please, I mean... oh, well, yeah, I know they were some bad potatoes last year, but still, it's been so long!

Tora: I don't think...

Lora: Mmm, you don't think, therefore you're not? Tora, be more optimistic, you're too glum.
Junk shop    
Plastic Mario
Scarlet

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:28 pm   Reply with quote

Scarlet gingerly stepped through the forest clearing, blinking as the sky turned orange since her last glance towards the sky, minutes earlier. The lively sounds of conversation came from a nearby house, as well as a tantalizing smell.

Jeez, I haven't seen civilization in weeks. Not that this is really civilization, per se. Still, better than nothing. I'm pretty much out of food...

She poked her head inside the populated building, staying quiet.
Fiberglass World    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 pm   Reply with quote

A window where the company was gathered shattered, and Archer, clearing the frame of any remaining glass, came in, and sat on the windowsill.
The Town of Lix    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Uhm...okay?" She was dragged outside. "So, you're interested in my book, right? Well, the thing is, it's written in a language that's really hard to translate. There's some pictures though, somewhere...I'll find some." She flipped page after page until she found something. She showed the boy a picture of what appeared to be a somewhat creepy little girl with a flower on her head. "That's a Fafflesian. It's a very neat little plant..."

"Right. I'll be back after I get some lumber. Keep an eye on Eichi for me, alright? Oh right. I forgot our names. I'm Isaac. Isaac Hayes. My partner over there with Lenji is Eichi. She...doesn't have a last name. Anyway, keep an eye on her, alright?" He took a few steps out the door and gave them the peace sign before heading off to knock down the nearest tree...with his fists.

Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 pm   Reply with quote

"Grr..."

"How come I always get lost..."

Inferno was the leader of a respected group of rescuers. He was currently trying to save some random hiker, but got himself lost instead. He wandered into the town, hoping he could get directions.
Die4Less Corp.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

Emi: GAH! YOU BROKE MY WINDOW!

Ami: It's just a stupid window. Not like it ever rains here. >.>

Lora: Emi, calm down, you can just build another.

Emi: ... I worked so hard on those windows, they take so long...

Ami: *Stares at Archer in a pissed way* Now that you've made Emi like this, I doubt she's going to stop complaining anytime soon!

Lora: Calm down, both of you!

Honeybee: *Stares at the picture* ... Oh! Daddy had a book with a picture like that! Although, it was missing a lot of pages. He said Grandpa tried to make a book, but messed up on the binding, and that's why it's missing pages. I once tried to read it, but I couldn't understand what it said...
Grandpa doesn't visit much, but when he does, he's usually complaining on how one of my great-aunts did something stupid. Uhm... Let's go to my room! :D *He pulled her towards the mansion*

Tora: *Notices Scarlet* ...
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

"For something to shatter under a single kick, that means the workmanship was shoddy. It was better that I broke it, and not someone else, who's intents were more...malicious."
The Town of Lix    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

*actually attempting to knock a tree down with kicks. So far, it's wearing down the trunk of the tree*

*dragged once again* Okay...Your grandfather must know me if he tried copying my book.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play