digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Punishment Archives
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:28 am   Reply with quote

I think there should be a locked forum that's a log of all of the punishments. This way, people can see if people who they reported got punished, and it can also prevent some arguments. For example, the reason I have 2 spam topics in the court was because I was protesting that vdogam3r didn't get punished. Little did I know, he did get punished, he just said that he didn't. If I had known he got punished before the, I wouldn't have the spam topics in Court.

I think this applies to a lot of disputes, too.

EDIT: I think it should be a log of all reports, and their status. Example:

Report: Spam
Victim of Report: Guest

What do you think?

———————————>awesome

Last edited by lovegod703 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milton Games    
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:33 am   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
I think there should be a locked forum that's a log of all of the punishments. This way, people can see if people who they reported got punished, and it can also prevent some arguments. For example, the reason I have 2 spam topics in the court was because I was protesting that vdogam3r didn't get punished. Little did I know, he did get punished, he just said that he didn't. If I had known he got punished before the, I wouldn't have the spam topics in Court.

I think this applies to a lot of disputes, too.

What do you think?

———————————>awesome

I got punished a little while AFTER the arguement started.
Epic'ly Random    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:36 am   Reply with quote

Oh.

Well then, make the example hypothetical.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
lightening
Anti-Guy
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 am   Reply with quote

...I made a suggestion of having a log of all reports (not by who reports them, but all of the reports) and all of the court cases and such...
...Overall, yes I agree with this...
~White Shy Guy

CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm   Reply with quote

ALL the logs? Are you insane?

I'm fine with it if there's a prune time; e.g., if it's been there for a week, poof it goes.

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 pm   Reply with quote

I mean like from now on. Finding old ones is insane.

But it wouldn't all be in one post, they could all be separate topics. That or there could be one topic for each user that's constantly updated

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
I mean like from now on. Finding old ones is insane.

But it wouldn't all be in one post, they could all be separate topics. That or there could be one topic for each user that's constantly updated

Minor issue...who's going to update them? There are a ton of members and thus a ton of topics. Who's going to update them? The mods? Maybe. But it might just be more work for them and they have enough as is. I'm indifferent on this proposition.

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Meowmod could do it.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

There's not much point to this. You said that you had posted in there protesting that Vdogam3r wasn't punished, but if you think a person who should have been punished didn't, report that post. Then, it's passed judgment under the mods, and if they deem it deserving of being striked, it will. Arguing about how a different person didn't get striked in your court case won't accomplish anything if you've reported it; the mods would have already decided on it.

And if you really want to know if somebody was striked for something, check above the post. If the post quality is -1, then it was striked.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

-1 is just for a report, not a full strike. Trust me, I've seen it enough times.

It can also be for NO, Drama, and whatever other bad buttons there are.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:14 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
-1 is just for a report, not a full strike. Trust me, I've seen it enough times.

———————————>awesome

No...I've reported posts before that have 0 quality and then they still have 0 quality after being reported, and I've also tried to report posts with 0 quality and it turns out they've already been reported. It's actually kind of annoying how it is, because sometimes I'll try to report something and it turns out it's already been reported.
Ultimario Mart!    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:

———————————>awesome
I just marked the post I'm quoting as 'NO,' it doesn't work. I've tested this out many times before this post. Strikes are -1, reporting does not alter the post quality. With your completely unsupported claim of NO and DRAMA tags causing negative drops, have you did any testing or research before you said that reporting does so and tags like NO do that? Strikes cause -1, and reporting does nothing on it. The only way to decrease the quality is to get striked on that post.
Anti-Francis Mart    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

That's weird. I just reported a post, and it's quality went from 0 to -1.

Browser difference, maybe? I know that Digi acts weird on my IP, compared to everyone else. Maybe that's it. Because the PT thing, then the whole pagestretch thing, and now this. I think it's just my computer.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:

Browser difference, maybe? I know that Digi acts weird on my IP, compared to everyone else. Maybe that's it. Because the PT thing, then the whole pagestretch thing, and now this. I think it's just my computer.

———————————>awesome
I really doubt it's the IP or anything of the sort. I can understand viewing differences, but displaying incorrect information is unlikely. A moderator most likely striked the post after you reported it. ๏̯͡๏
Anti-Francis Mart    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

Vid Inferno wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:

———————————>awesome
I really doubt it's the IP or anything of the sort. I can understand viewing differences, but displaying incorrect information is unlikely. A moderator most likely striked the post after you reported it. ๏̯͡๏
Maybe.

If the whole Ninja!/PT thing hadn't happened, I'd think that was it, but...

The mod thing is probably it, though.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback