digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Need a "movie maker" program.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

My recommendations would be that it's easy to understand like WMM, except it doesn't freeze every other use. Also, having better effects, and the ability to change a clip or music's pitch would be nice if I decide to make another failish remix thing, so I don't need to make thousands of different pitched clips of the same clip.
Although, as long as it's understandable, and doesn't freeze, it's good enough for me.
Junk shop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm   Reply with quote

http://videospin.com
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

iMo...
Umm...I don't really know, sorry, but yeah, if you ever do get your mac iMovie would help.
Lapin Angelique    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
http://videospin.com
I downloaded it and everything, but when I run it, I get an empty white window, with "File", "view" and "Help" but nothing much is in there, other than "Print...", and "exit".
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Hi-Technical Support