digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Suggestion for new approval process
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

I_like_Pi wrote:
xD, HTML and Javascript pVVn3d u!

OH, If thats the case than we should put them on probation 4 5 months and if their IQ falls, than we use them as veregin scarafices (w8 arent the vergins the ones who PASS the IQ test.)

135+ IQ... And mispelled "Virgin sacrifices"

DOES NOT COM*CRAGING*PUTE
Epic'ly Random    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:01 am   Reply with quote

I really don't like tis idea. While it may keep out the next Lx3, it may keep out the next GM, or someone who's really smart and provides a lot for discussion. It won't stop at keeping n00bs out, i will keep everyone out. they literally have a 1/40 chance of getting in, plus defeating the monster.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 am   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
I really don't like tis idea. While it may keep out the next Lx3, it may keep out the next GM, or someone who's really smart and provides a lot for discussion. It won't stop at keeping n00bs out, i will keep everyone out. they literally have a 1/40 chance of getting in, plus defeating the monster.

———————————>awesome
Yes, because we're certainly being very serious here.

I_like_Pi wrote:

Seriouly end your fraping humor.

The way we should realy do it is make them do an IQ test (olny 115+ allowed [I'm not saying 115 because thats my IQ and I want to be in, If i did that than I would say 138+]).

And if you actually have over 130+ IQ, then prove it. I am sure there are a few members here with IQs in the 120 that are considerably smarter than you, a lot more logical, and considerably more reasonable.

Besides, IQ means nothing, since it can change over time. For example, when I took IQ tests in Grade 5, my IQ was supposedly 120, now, when I take it, my average is a 161. Lowest score being a 158, highest of 172, and a bunch in between.
The Town of Lix    
prince kamoro

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:

I agree, but I disagree on the calculation. The probability of rolling a twenty twice in a row is 1/20 times 1/20, which is 1/400. ONE OUT OF FOUR HUNDRED!!!

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:

———————————>awesome

I_like_Pi wrote:

The way we should realy do it is make them do an IQ test (olny 115+ allowed [I'm not saying 115 because thats my IQ and I want to be in, If i did that than I would say 138+]).

And if you actually have over 130+ IQ, then prove it. I am sure there are a few members here with IQs in the 120 that are considerably smarter than you, a lot more logical, and considerably more reasonable.

Besides, IQ means nothing, since it can change over time. For example, when I took IQ tests in Grade 5, my IQ was supposedly 120, now, when I take it, my average is a 161. Lowest score being a 158, highest of 172, and a bunch in between.
What if someone has an IQ of, say, -0?

How will that awesome mutant of sexiness get through this?
Shop of Stev-0    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:

———————————>:awesome:

I_like_Pi wrote:

You would have already broken every fiber of reality with that IQ, entering a site wouldn't be hard. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm   Reply with quote

bobz wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
Bartz Klauser wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:

———————————>awesome

I_like_Pi wrote:

You would have already broken every fiber of reality with that IQ, entering a site wouldn't be hard. 3:|════׀
Oh...

'Kay, that's cool to.
Shop of Stev-0    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback