digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

GRAH! server server, WTH 48!?!
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 0 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

xD, HTML and Javascript pVVn3d u!

Was Francis totaly stoned when he set up the server and disconected an entire segment or is he runing win 98 with 100mb RAM! WTH, seriously 48!

tisk tisk

EDIT: fixed title to WTH insted of WHT

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

I believe you're referring the recent mysql sank.
And that's all it is.
it sank.
NON BANNER    
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

AT 48!!!

cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

I have no idea what the hell that is supposed to mean.
NON BANNER    
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:04 pm   Reply with quote

xD, wat a nub!

somthing like:

mySQl reached maximum of 48 with peramiter maximum_user_peramiter (IDK seriously, too tired to remember) had error on line 300, 301.\

BASICLY: mySQL overload at 48 online users! WHAT KIND OF A SERVER IS THAT!

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Before you call others noobs, pay attention to the actual thing yourself. Also: The line number is 46, genius. The line was "mySQL reached maximum on line 46." It's someting programmers call a "runtime error", ever heard of it?

Also: Line 46 is the following, Edit: Entire section included:

Code:
var win = null;
function Gk_PopTart(mypage,myname,w,h,scroll)
{
  LeftPosition = (screen.width) ? (screen.width-w)/2 : 0;
  TopPosition = (screen.height) ? (screen.height-h)/2 : 0;
  settings = 'height='+h+',width='+w+',top='+TopPosition+',left='+LeftPosition+',scrollbars='+scroll+',resizable=yes';
  win = window.open(mypage,myname,settings);
}

What that means, i don't know.

And also: Learn to spell and punctuate properly, so that the more educated masses can actually understand a word that you are saying, and not confuse them for the blabberings of an insane man, nor will they think that you are one if you were to spell correctly.

Last edited by BAMFing ARCHER on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Town of Lix    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

Not everyone understands computerspeak.
Anyways, that is the mysql sank, and that doesn't mean that the server supports a mere 48 users. There have been more users than that online at once, so my guess is that it's an error code.
NON BANNER    
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

xD, user 2 whatever it's name was got the wrong code segment.

MAX_USER_PERAMITER = 48

probably a glitchy lill bug
or is it a client-side interface, if it is than 'o' case rested *run to nearest comp store and buy a comp that is at least able to run win XP*

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

I_like_Pi wrote:

Bartz Klauser or whoever got the wrong code segment.

MAX_USER_PERIMETER = 48

probably a glitchy little bug, or is it a client-side interface? If it is then, case rested. Please run to nearest comp store and buy a comp that is at least able to run Windows XP*
Sorry, I don't speak failgeek, so I had to retranslate it

Yes, first of all, programmers need to use spelling. Second of all, Control+F on the site's main source does not return anything in relation to "MAX", "USER", or "PERIMETER". Really, and this happens sometimes.

Besides, I'm sure Francis at least runs a superior computer than yours, since he's at least able to run spellcheck.

And FYI, I'm a programmer, and line 48 is that code segment. Read that error again. And Lord Bob stated that we've had more than 48 users at times, too. I myself know, that it will take someone with at the very least, over a year of training to be able to write that code, and judging from you apparant presentation of yourself, you do not have the right to judge what code Francis writes, or does not write.
The Town of Lix    
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:28 pm   Reply with quote

*faceslap*

DID I REALY FALL TO TO THIS REPUTATION in which you belive that I would make a mistake with the code [b] IN FRONT [/b] of me!

IF you have the error measge than post it to make an argument. From memory of 1/2 hour ago (my mem streams at an infinate speed to 0 in the first five min) i belive that it saip that PERAM = MAX_USER VALUE VALUE= 48 ON LINE 301, 302

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

Sorry to go off topic here, but isn't this guy a Troll? It's painfully obvious if you ask me. Why bother with him?
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

I_like_Pi wrote:

*facepalm*lrn2plm

DID I REALY FALL TO TO THIS REPUTATION, in which you belive that I would make a mistake with the code IN FRONT of me!What? No, really, what? No, I'm utterly serious this time. That statement was already bolded, FYI.

IF you have the error message, then post it to make an argument. From memory of 1/2 hour ago (my memory streams from an infinite speed to 0 in the first five min) I believe that it said that PARAM = MAX_USER VALUE VALUE= 48 ON LINE 301, 302I have the Digibutter source code right here for this purpose, and no where does it state that. Really, take a screenshot next time.
All right, gonna retranslate again, since I can't comprehend whatever you're saying. I'll also add bolded annotations in there, maybe.

Also: Get Firefox and use spellcheck, will ya? My IQ points are dying like cows in a slaughterhouse.
The Town of Lix    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

This guy needs to be confined in a jail cell for life.

~Super Luigi
The BroBot Market    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

Laharl wrote:
I_like_Pi wrote:

*facepalm*lrn2plm

DID I REALY FALL TO TO THIS REPUTATION, in which you belive that I would make a mistake with the code IN FRONT of me!What? No, really, what? No, I'm utterly serious this time. That statement was already bolded, FYI.

IF you have the error message, then post it to make an argument. From memory of 1/2 hour ago (my memory streams from an infinite speed to 0 in the first five min) I believe that it said that PARAM = MAX_USER VALUE VALUE= 48 ON LINE 301, 302I have the Digibutter source code right here for this purpose, and no where does it state that. Really, take a screenshot next time.
All right, gonna retranslate again, since I can't comprehend whatever you're saying. I'll also add bolded annotations in there, maybe.

Also: Get Firefox and use spellcheck, will ya? My IQ points are dying like cows in a slaughterhouse.
Or Safari. Safari does it, too. ANd I haven't used it in a long time, but if I recall correctly, I think IE does it, too.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Bigger_Brother
I_like_Pi
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

IE pVVn5. Although my comp can't suport IE7 and I need to write my PROgrams @ school, which runs XP.

MY COMP SUX

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback