digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I demand we censor 134340 too pluto.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:39 am   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
It also isn't hard to figure out I'm not talking about the renaming, especially when I gave the picture. I'm not acting immature, you're just interpreting like an idiot. You never seemed to have a problem, before, but then, all of a sudden, you hate EVERYTHING I say, today.

———————————>awesome

1) That is a really bad joke. I am the King of Bad Jokes, according to most of my friends, and even that is a bad joke to me.

2) You are immature. Why the hell would you react like that, then?

3) I'm no idiot, you're just being immature.

4) Pretty much everyone here hates you to an extent.

5) I've actually hated you for a long time, but you've been acting like an immature dumbass as of late.

6) You're overreacting. Geez.
The Town of Lix    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, hi, I see you've created a flame war. Want me to help you with that? No? Okay then, I'll just leave this big shiny lock here.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback