digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm back! In more ways in one!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 am   Reply with quote

Well, first of all, I need an excuse, right? Well, I got one of those viruses that gives you those pop-ups that say "Your computer has a virus! Click here to download virus protector!" even when you have no internet connection. So I called my friend over to help me with it. She made it worse. She clicked on the "Download" button. I said "Wait, that's a virus!" but she got mad and said, "No, it's something that I installed to help your computer." So I left the room for a while so she could cool off, and I came back with my computer locked into safe mode with no way to get it off. We tried for weeks to get it working. You know, calling tech support, headdesking, attempting to fix it ourselves, headdesking some more, until we finally gave up and had to re-program the entire computer. The good part is that it doesn't have all that crap it has on it when you first get it. The bad part? EVERYTHING IS GOOONE.

Anyhow, I'm finally back and I decided to take off the nametag. So I'm back to being the only Hylian Pixl in existence!
(Damn, that was a looong story... well, compared to the posts I usually make.)

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:48 am   Reply with quote

I know that virus. I had to restart everything too, so I know how you feel.

So.

What's going on now?
Hell    
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm   Reply with quote

Eh, just trying to re-make the pictures I hadn't put up on Photobucket already and trying to find the creator of the virus so I can blow him up.

Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote

A lot of people have been comin' back the past few months...I wonder why...

Anyways, welcome back HP!
Shop of Stev-0    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Im actually going to reformat my computer later... but for other reasons
Choco's    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:44 pm   Reply with quote

I remember you.

You were cool.

Anyway, welcome back to the butts. Hope your stay is full of sunlight and DVD players, or something like that.

Or I'll throw PIE at you.
Paradeem 8    
koopakape
Supa Koopa

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:07 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, man, a good ol' reformat every once in awhile's healthy for the old gal. You don't realize how bogged down our computer was with crap you didn't really need until you're forced to reformat by a terribad virus or something then it's all fresh and new and superfast and ahhhhhhh~

Anyway, welcome back, even though I just got here myself!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs