digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Nintendo banning people who use the Homebrew channel.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
It's not like I cheat online games anyway.

But still, Nintendo is acting retarded.

Because banning people who cheat others out of their fun through hacking is clearly a retarded move.
Besides, the video said there was a way to bypass it.
The only thing I find stupid is that you need to reformat your Wii.
If I'm not mistaken, that means it will rid your Wii of EVERYTHING, including memory of games, and VC's. Although, you could move those to an SD card, but then again, can't you do that with Homebrew?

That's only if the ban is permanent.
Yeah.
I'm hesitant to reformat, which actually saved my memory card, because if you use a memory card on your Wii, then use it on a gamecube again, there's a small chance it thinks it needs to be reformatted, but if you restart the gamecube, it's fine. My friend however, didn't know this, and deleted her entire memory card's data. :<
Junk shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Er...

Really now? This isn't going to affect anything, other than online hax. And when the patch comes out to prevent the ban, this update'll be useless. Besides, there always is the option of using a friend's for online. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

Lulz.

Too bad I play NO online games on my Wii and I used the TP hack.

This shit only applies to nubs that play Wii games online. :U
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Tsuki wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Larry Koopa wrote:
It's not like I cheat online games anyway.

But still, Nintendo is acting retarded.

Because banning people who cheat others out of their fun through hacking is clearly a retarded move.
Besides, the video said there was a way to bypass it.
The only thing I find stupid is that you need to reformat your Wii.
If I'm not mistaken, that means it will rid your Wii of EVERYTHING, including memory of games, and VC's. Although, you could move those to an SD card, but then again, can't you do that with Homebrew?

That's only if the ban is permanent.
Yeah.
I'm hesitant to reformat, which actually saved my memory card, because if you use a memory card on your Wii, then use it on a gamecube again, there's a small chance it thinks it needs to be reformatted, but if you restart the gamecube, it's fine. My friend however, didn't know this, and deleted her entire memory card's data. :<

YOU, young lady, have cured me of WORLDS of agony. Now I know what must be done from now on.

Something to deliver
Screamy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:01 pm   Reply with quote

Maybe you guys should read the Privacy policy before trying to hack something.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews