digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Design-A-Dimentio
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:45 am   Reply with quote

Create your own image for a new, alternate final form of my character. You know, anything except Super Dimentio. Give it a cool name, post the image here... in a few days, I'll decide on the winrar, and give them, say... 20 Coins. I mainly just want to see your creativity shine through here. So, good luck and all that. Razz
Dimension D    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:53 am   Reply with quote

try these http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda10BossGuide.php
Dark World Shop of Magic    
HWMSWHTHA
LordBlumiere

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:10 am   Reply with quote

How many are you allowed to enter? Because I have 2...
Bitter Heaven    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:12 am   Reply with quote

Go ahead and enter both, that's fine with me. Very Happy
Dimension D    
HWMSWHTHA
LordBlumiere

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:15 am   Reply with quote

I'll enter the one I did on the computer first, and I'll scan my hand-drawn one tomorrow.

Here, it's Spirit Dimentio:

Bitter Heaven    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:52 am   Reply with quote

Super Random Insanity Mentos edition Dimentio

Last edited by Flavio on Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:57 am   Reply with quote

You gotta give me the name of that form, Flavio. Razz
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:05 am   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:

Super Random Insanity Mentos edition Dimentio
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:13 am   Reply with quote

Good, now that you've edited it in. The orange color scheme may be a bit off-putting, though.
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:16 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Good, now that you've edited it in. The orange color scheme may be a bit off-putting, though.

Meh, tried to get a color that woudn't screw up the main image. Flavio has a white version too.
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:24 am   Reply with quote

I wonder if anyone could ever make Chaos Dimentio as I imagine him... much taller than normal, with most of the body concealed in front by a long, dark purple cape... what little of his main body you do see is of a lighter purple hue, and it's like the rib cage of a skeleton - like thick tubes bent in the shape of a body. The body's center, or what's visible of it, is shaped like the outline of a massive heart. Connected behind the center on both sides are the shoulders, shaped like ship steering wheels, with spikes instead of knobs. The head... well, there's one version where he'd have the Dimentio mask, with the jester's hat perched above... and also one where the mask has come off, revealing his true face. It's a pulsating black heart with feral, red eyes - jester's hat still on top. Oh, and Chaos Dimentio has the two gloved hands, much larger of course, colored crimson, and with the fingers sharp like talons.

I guess it'll remain forever in my imagination, and only in that way. Still, I wish I could make an image that reincarnates the form. Might be kinda cool. Confused
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:28 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
I wonder if anyone could ever make Chaos Dimentio as I imagine him... much taller than normal, with most of the body concealed in front by a long, dark purple cape... what little of his main body you do see is of a lighter purple hue, and it's like the rib cage of a skeleton - like thick tubes bent in the shape of a body. The body's center, or what's visible of it, is shaped like the outline of a massive heart. Connected behind the center on both sides are the shoulders, shaped like ship steering wheels, with spikes instead of knobs. The head... well, there's one version where he'd have the Dimentio mask, with the jester's hat perched above... and also one where the mask has come off, revealing his true face. It's a pulsating black heart with feral, red eyes - jester's hat still on top.. Oh, and Chaos Dimentio has the two gloved hands, much larger of course, colored crimson, and with the fingers sharp like talons.

I guess it'll remain forever in my imagination, and only in that way. Still I wish I could make an image that reincarnates the form. Might be kinda cool. Confused

Nah, sounds too simillar to Lord Bowser! Sorry LB, Flavio still thinks you're awesome, even if he has an anti LB sign.
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:31 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
I wonder if anyone could ever make Chaos Dimentio as I imagine him... much taller than normal, with most of the body concealed in front by a long, dark purple cape... what little of his main body you do see is of a lighter purple hue, and it's like the rib cage of a skeleton - like thick tubes bent in the shape of a body. The body's center, or what's visible of it, is shaped like the outline of a massive heart. Connected behind the center on both sides are the shoulders, shaped like ship steering wheels, with spikes instead of knobs. The head... well, there's one version where he'd have the Dimentio mask, with the jester's hat perched above... and also one where the mask has come off, revealing his true face. It's a pulsating black heart with feral, red eyes - jester's hat still on top. Oh, and Chaos Dimentio has the two gloved hands, much larger of course, colored crimson, and with the fingers sharp like talons.

I guess it'll remain forever in my imagination, and only in that way. Still, I wish I could make an image that reincarnates the form. Might be kinda cool. Confused

Some of the artist here could give you luck...I can't wait to see that! Abigor and the others WOULD still bust him up, though.
Hell    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:58 am   Reply with quote

Maybe with a bit of luck I could pull off that really big description. D: But who heard of a newbie winning a contest?
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:00 am   Reply with quote

Persium wrote:
Maybe with a bit of luck I could pull off that really big description. D: But who heard of a newbie winning a contest?

I've taken a look at the snippets of art you've posted on the forums thus far, and I have confidence that you can pull it off. Length of time on a forum isn't always an equal measure to one's potential - in any category. If you could create an image that coincides with that lengthy description of mine, then I'd be most pleased!
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments