digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SEX

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

Now that I have your attention....
I propose 2 easy to do ideas.
1st, put more stories on the front page. Ones from not just you, but other people. Don't tell me you can't do that. I saw when you put Lord bowser up there. Good example of a post? My exitebots post in Gaming news and reviews.

2nd off, change the Geek Gear forum, so it is about talking about tech stuff. Somewhere to post about a cool new google browser, or discuss your keyboard you have. It may seem like the same, but right now Geek Gear is about posting new peices of tech, now we can have open discussion about anything else that uses electricity and isn't a videogame.

I've wanted that for awhile.
TWEWY Pins    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:40 pm   Reply with quote

this topic is stupid for obvious reasons
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm   Reply with quote

Manpersonguything wrote:
2nd off, change the Geek Gear forum, so it is about talking about tech stuff. Somewhere to post about a cool new google browser, or discuss your keyboard you have. It may seem like the same, but right now Geek Gear is about posting new peices of tech, now we can have open discussion about anything else that uses electricity and isn't a videogame.
What you're saying you want is exactly what the fourm is.

A discussion area about technology other than games.

Just because nobody utilizes it as such doesn't mean it's not true.
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback