digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

State of Digibutter Address #5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements
Count Blumiere

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:44 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Well, I guess no one can handle the pressure and responsibility of the orange name. No one acted very adminable. Guess we won't have a second admin after all. Oh well. Hope you all had a nice April 1st Smile

GRRRRRRR!! you're so cruel!! How? what? SCREW YOU!! Btw look at my suggestion in the feedback forum. OR I'LL KILL YOU!! I made a good suggestion in there...

that confounded bridge
Abstract
Vampire

HP: 82 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 am   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
Francis wrote:
Well, I guess no one can handle the pressure and responsibility of the orange name. No one acted very adminable. Guess we won't have a second admin after all. Oh well. Hope you all had a nice April 1st Smile

GRRRRRRR!! you're so cruel!! How? what? SCREW YOU!! Btw look at my suggestion in the feedback forum. OR I'LL KILL YOU!! I made a good suggestion in there...
I seriously hope you're kidding.
some shop lol    
Count Blumiere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 am   Reply with quote

Abstract wrote:
Count Blumiere wrote:
Francis wrote:

I seriously hope you're kidding.

What? to kill Francis? No i am not kidding

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:54 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Well, I guess no one can handle the pressure and responsibility of the orange name. No one acted very adminable. Guess we won't have a second admin after all. Oh well. Hope you all had a nice April 1st :)
Well, thanks for that comedic little interlude. :/

Now, are you going to SERIOUSLY address this issue or are you going to piss away the opinion of most of the forum and ALL of the mods?
Console Merchandise    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 am   Reply with quote

Guys. Let's face it.

Francis may not be the best admin of all time, though he is pretty awsum, imagine if someone else ran the site, someone with no knowlege of coding and no paying attention to the members whatever.

Think about it.
Toad House    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:42 am   Reply with quote

Purple Link wrote:
Guys. Let's face it.

Francis may not be the best admin of all time, though he is pretty awsum, imagine if someone else ran the site, someone with no knowlege of coding and no paying attention to the members whatever.

Think about it.

Or, alternatively, what if the site was run by someone who cared for his creation abit better.
I understand he has shit to do, but if he's gonna run a site, he should know he needs some time clear to take care of issues brought up by members seriously insead of throwing it into an April Fools gag.
Gemstone Goods    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Purple Link wrote:
Guys. Let's face it.

Think about it.

Or, alternatively, what if the site was run by someone who cared for his creation abit better.
I understand he has shit to do, but if he's gonna run a site, he should know he needs some time clear to take care of issues brought up by members seriously insead of throwing it into an April Fools gag.
FLAVIO 4 ADMIN
Hammerspace    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:58 am   Reply with quote

whee i missed the whole thing

Some people in this topic made me lol.

Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:58 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Purple Link wrote:
Guys. Let's face it.

Think about it.

We're sorry that Francis has to pay the bills, his food, and all around everything he owns or gets! We're sorry that he has to work to get that money.

Hey Francis, quit your job.

Stop paying bills.

Smile it's all right. We'll love you so much!
Ornaments    
Count Blumiere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 am   Reply with quote

I just think that if Francis made this site then Francis should be on it ALOT. It's his site afterall. He NEEDS to be on it regualary. Otherwise what's the point of being Admin?
And what's the point of making a site if you've got a load of a real life problems?

hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 am   Reply with quote

Orangesoda wrote:
Spiny wrote:
Purple Link wrote:
Guys. Let's face it.

Think about it.

We're sorry that Francis has to pay the bills, his food, and all around everything he owns or gets! We're sorry that he has to work to get that money.

Hey Francis, quit your job.

Stop paying bills.

:) it's all right. We'll love you so much!

Gemstone Goods    
CFH
Ligador

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 am   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
I just think that if Francis made this site then Francis should be on it ALOT. It's his site afterall. He NEEDS to be on it regualary. Otherwise what's the point of being Admin?
And what's the point of making a site if you've got a load of a real life problems?
Lern2internet.

Active admins are becoming rarer and rarer.

Count Blumiere

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:45 am   Reply with quote

Jumpin' Jack Flash wrote:
Count Blumiere wrote:
Lern2internet.

Great! Rolling Eyes

I would make a site but i can't program stuff.

The next post will be someone complaining about me being a n00b. Rolling Eyes

CFH
Ligador

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 am   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
Jumpin' Jack Flash wrote:
Count Blumiere wrote:
Lern2internet.

Great! Rolling Eyes

I would make a site but i can't program stuff.

The next post will be someone complaining about me being a n00b. Rolling Eyes
Um...

I do believe you don't get what I meant.

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going to say this again.

If he cannot do the job of an administrator, then it is his job to make sure someone does.

He is failing to do that.
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Announcements