digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Fast & Furious

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 pm   Reply with quote

Has anyone seen it yet? I just saw it tonight with my friends. We were surrounded by little 7th graders who shouldn't have been allowed to watch the movie, which was annoying.

Anyway, the movie was kind of stupid, and the story line was like "wtf nothing is answering the last one's questions. ;-;". The ending was cheesy too, and I totally called the "sex scene", it was great.

All in all the movie would have sucked more if I wasn't with the people I was with. More of a renter to watch with a group of people, nothing more. ):
The Carmadox Party    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

Haven't seen it yet, I thought it was going to be good, since its F&F after all...
Tokyo Drift was good too, so I expected this to be as well. Ah well, I gotta see it for myself...although I hate cheesy endings. : (
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media