digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Count Blumiere : Necropost
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup

Guilty or Not?
Guilty
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Not Guilty
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Author Message
Meow Mod
Frozen


Joined: 28 Aug 2007
Posts: 16777209

HP: 0 MP: 9 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 am   Reply with quote

Defendant: Count Blumiere
Evidence: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?p=1499486#1499486
Reason: Necropost

Back to top
   
Count Blumiere



Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 764
HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:57 am   Reply with quote

the last post on that topic was made 26 days ago when i posted. I thought it had to be an entire month for it to be a necropost?
Besides that was an undicided court case which probally needed to be dicided.
Lastly i already got a warning for this and now i'm striked?
I thought if you had a warning that was it and you would not get striked for the same thing. Why am i striked? I am very puzzled to this case.
Back to top
   
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire


Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 10439

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 am   Reply with quote

Not guilty.

Necroposting already nets you -1 coin or something, so you really shouldn't be stricken for it.
Back to top
Paradeem 8    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters



Joined: 30 Aug 2007
Posts: 25292

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:00 am   Reply with quote

A warning is telling you that if you do it again then you'll be punished... And court topics come up so quickly the rules would be a little different than a month.
Back to top
The Carmadox Party    
Count Blumiere



Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 764
HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 am   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
A warning is telling you that if you do it again then you'll be punished... And court topics come up so quickly the rules would be a little different than a month.

Yes but i thought that if you got a warning for something you wouldn't get striked for the SAME thing.
The topic i bumped was an undicided court case which probally needed to be dicided so i bumped it.

Also the necropost warning that comes up when your going to post in an old topic didn't appear.
Back to top
   
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters



Joined: 30 Aug 2007
Posts: 25292

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:13 am   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
Frozenwinters wrote:
A warning is telling you that if you do it again then you'll be punished... And court topics come up so quickly the rules would be a little different than a month.

Yes but i thought that if you got a warning for something you wouldn't get striked for the SAME thing.
The topic i bumped was an undicided court case which probally needed to be dicided so i bumped it.

Also the necropost warning that comes up when your going to post in an old topic didn't appear.
Oh I guess that's not guilty.
Back to top
The Carmadox Party    
Fat Tuper
lovegod703



Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 5515

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:48 am   Reply with quote

Ok, this WOULD BE totally guilty, but since he already got a warning, there;s no need for a strike.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome
Back to top
Milton Games    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire


Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 10439

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

Fat Tuper wrote:
Ok, this WOULD BE totally guilty, but since he already got a warning, there;s no need for a strike.

覧覧覧覧覧>:awesome:

Why would it be guilty if there's already a fine for necroposting?

Why the HELL should somebody be striked for necroposting if Francis already set the necropost warning to fine you? It makes no sense.
Back to top
Paradeem 8    
Count Blumiere



Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 764
HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:39 pm   Reply with quote

Crappy Blue Luigi wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Ok, this WOULD BE totally guilty, but since he already got a warning, there;s no need for a strike.

覧覧覧覧覧>awesome

Why would it be guilty if there's already a fine for necroposting?

Why the HELL should somebody be striked for necroposting if Francis already set the necropost warning to fine you? It makes no sense.

Okay...um i didn't get the necropost warning... it didn't appear when i was going to post. I made that point already
Back to top
   
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire


Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 10439

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:41 pm   Reply with quote

Count Blumiere wrote:
Crappy Blue Luigi wrote:
Fat Tuper wrote:
Ok, this WOULD BE totally guilty, but since he already got a warning, there;s no need for a strike.

覧覧覧覧覧>:awesome:

Why would it be guilty if there's already a fine for necroposting?

Why the HELL should somebody be striked for necroposting if Francis already set the necropost warning to fine you? It makes no sense.

Okay...um i didn't get the necropost warning... it didn't appear when i was going to post. I made that point already

That makes it even worse.

If you didn't get the warning, then it isn't really a necropost, further proving my point. You shouldn't be striked for a necropost that ISN'T EVEN A NECROPOST.

I'd like to see the mod who let this through.
Back to top
Paradeem 8    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters



Joined: 30 Aug 2007
Posts: 25292

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 pm   Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I was the one who warned it.
Back to top
The Carmadox Party    
maniacman
Charlie The Unic0rn



Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 280
HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:48 pm   Reply with quote

LOL, that was on MY spam topic too!!!!!!!



I SAY HE IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top
   
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 13497

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 pm   Reply with quote

maniacman wrote:
LOL, that was on MY spam topic too!!!!!!!



I SAY HE IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Shut the hell up. My god is there a need for over 50 twisted smilies and an excessive of exclamation points?
Back to top
Anime and Image Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf


Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 7637

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 pm   Reply with quote

Miku Hatsune wrote:
maniacman wrote:
LOL, that was on MY spam topic too!!!!!!!



I SAY HE IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Shut the hell up. My god is there a need for over 50 twisted smilies and an excessive of exclamation points?
Fifty Twisted Smilie Day?
Back to top
The Town of Lix    
ERECTIN' A DICK
Miku Hatsune
Vampire


Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 13497

HP: 5 MP: 4 Lives: 0



PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Miku Hatsune wrote:
maniacman wrote:
LOL, that was on MY spam topic too!!!!!!!



I SAY HE IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Shut the hell up. My god is there a need for over 50 twisted smilies and an excessive of exclamation points?
Fifty Twisted Smilie Day?
lolno
Back to top
Anime and Image Shop    
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Court Backup
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group