digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

*crag* Mods Need to Get Demodded
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 am   Reply with quote

Wook at the widdle political soapbox speaker.

I find it strangely entertaining that, whilst your motives may be high, your conduct your business in a manner that is to intellectual discussion as V is to Gandhi.

The thing is NOBODY SEES WHAT THE MODS DO, at least not in comparison to A) Each other, b) the total number of posts made and C) the members.

Maybe we could have a frontpage-widget with mod-activity that draws charts or something. HEY FRONZENWINTERS [Name picked at random. The humorously overblown ideas expressed in this sentence do not represent the sentiment of Zelnor or Twilight Corporation. This is your mod on drugs.] THE PIE CHART SAYS YOU HAVEN'T DONE MUCH, WE'RE GONNA DEFRIEND YOU.

Also, Francis has done a Dr.Manhattan. He's off someplace, creating real life Nerr 2.0. Or just detached and looks at us as one would at the xkcd virusquarium.

Trust me.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Count Blumiere

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I don't know what kinda *crag* ship you're trying to run here Francis.

Yeah Francis really runs the place around here doesn't he. Rolling Eyes

Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:58 pm   Reply with quote

Honestly, I think all the mods who were involved with "migrating" to that "second digibutter" (yes, even the ones who owned the site or went there) should be demodded. i really don't think encouraging people to leave is setting a good example for digibutter members :\
Nastasia's Shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:00 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
Honestly, I think all the mods who were involved with "migrating" to that "second digibutter" (yes, even the ones who owned the site or went there) should be demodded. i really don't think encouraging people to leave is setting a good example for digibutter members :\

If that "second digibutter" is Jr. Troopa's Playground, there is nothing to justify him being demodded based on being the owner of that site alone, as he had nothing to do with the "migrating" junk.
The Highwind Goods Store    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

He was advertising the site and telling people to go there because Digi was shit.

I think that constitutes something.

If I had staff like that I'd *crag* ban them.

But then again I'm a heartless prick. :3
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
He was advertising the site and telling people to go there because Digi was shit.

I thought Plastic was the one who was doing that (And was also the one who coaxed Troopa in to bringing the Playground back.).
The Highwind Goods Store    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 pm   Reply with quote

Nanaki wrote:
Popple wrote:

I thought Plastic was the one who was doing that.

No it was Jr too and I'm guessing SA had something to do with it but I can't really confirm that based off of one comment, Jr announced through fireworks something among the lines of "For all that care move to the playground" about a week or two ago, I didn't get a chance to screencap it or I would probably have more proof of this. From what I'm guessing only some of the mods supported the plan, but thats all secret hidden mod control base crap and there not gonna tell us...they probably already covered it up so theres no use in really arguing since most of the proof is already gone.
Some store that sells shit    
i am the sandwich
Vid Inferno
Vampire

HP: 73 MP: 0 Lives: 7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Eh? On the movement thing, a few members wanted it and asked Jr. to bring the Playground back. He asked if he should announce the Playground was up or something similar, and nobody objected to it. The fireworks came up and Jr.'s Playground came to be. Not once in there did it ever say to join the site and leave Digibutter, though. It was by the person's will if they wanted to stay at the site and forget about Digibutter. Jr. didn't have any part of a misdeed in this situation.
Anti-Francis Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback