digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Digibutter Bizlympics
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm   Reply with quote

You can sell it as a service, and then provide a private message with a link to the picture where they can obtain the butterfly. Or you could sell it as an actual item, and they can use that as their butterfly. Also, since you are selling it, you can choose the stats for the butterfly. Be sure to tell your customer the stats of the butterfly, or you can include it in the description. (It might be better to sell it as an actual item).
Troopa's Treats    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:58 pm   Reply with quote

Player 2, a robotic hovering butterfly, is now available in my shop for 20 coins. Moves are in the long description.
Paradeem 8    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm   Reply with quote

I can still join? I donated it seems already.
Sigil Securities    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 am   Reply with quote

Yeah, you can still join.
Troopa's Treats    
Click here for 500 coins!
Sho Minamimoto
Burning Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 am   Reply with quote

I am the champion in butterflies.

I think I will win Smile
FREE COINS    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 am   Reply with quote

It's been a short day, yesterday at the Bizlympics. Not much activity, but today there are double the activities because we all know that more gets accomplished on the weekends. So let's hear it for Day 2!

Hi-Technical Event # 2

The Best Biznessman

Here’s the deal. You create a very new item in your shop. It can be anything, for example, like a user color change or an item that does damage. It could even be a service. Your job is to market this product to the nerrs and try to sell the most amount of products before the week is over. You goal is to sell and find ways to sell your item. Try to get people to know your product.

Create a thread in the Black Market with your User Shop and show your new item as the “New Product”. Try to get people to buy your product. Anyone who buys that item, must post in the thread saying that they bought the item.

Hi-Technical Event # 3

The Best Your Creation

Create in your vision what Nerr 2.0 would be like. It can be a drawing, video, etc. Let your artistic talents flow and do your best to create the best representation. Post your final work in Your Creations.

Regular Event # 2

Mario Kart Wii

8 People will have to face off in this. Different courses may be done at any settings. http://digibutter.nerr.biz/tournament.php?action=view&t=133

Regular Event #3

I’m A Star

Team up with some fellow nerrs to create an epic video or recording. You will need to make an action packed film, or sitcom, or whatever you like. When you are done with your video or recording, head on over to Media, and let all see your creation.

The other events are still going on and go on until the end of the games.
Troopa's Treats    
Nintendo Zealot
Warlord_Mike

HP: 99 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm   Reply with quote

I'm thinking about withdrawing from this - things are just getting too crazy at my house to do much. Additionally, I haven't heard from Anti-Guy at all. Sad

If I withdraw, do I get my deposit back, or is it lost? Either way is fine with me.

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

I guess I'll give it a shot.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments