digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Beneath The Bitlands - Ignis' Last Stand
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

"Please. You couldn't even dream of matching me," Zeromus taunted. He hurled balls of pure energy at Ignis.
NON BANNER    
Carpaccio
MetMan.EXE

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 am   Reply with quote

MetMan.EXE's amp respawned a bit further away, since tangible data can do that.
"That was not what I had expected... Whatever! It's time to start the concert!"
MetMan.EXE started playing Crazy Train, and everyone still in the dimension could hear it. It was that loud.
Sigil Securities    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

((I'd join, but my characters are too pathetically weak and I can't post often. I'll spectate. Quite entertaining. :) ))
Stuff Mart    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Fyel Oress - Bastion of the Flame!

A mighty jet of purple fire erupted up in front of Ignis before encicling him like a shield. The increase in Ignis' power was now very noticeable...
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus sent a large collumn of stone through the blaze.
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:25 pm   Reply with quote

In what looked more like just a show of force, Ignis did not attempt to dodge the incoming pillar... rather, he awaited with his right palm outstretched in the projectile's direction.

Fyel Oress - Pyroclastic Blast!

A seething blast of superheated air and purple fire slammed into the pillar, melting right through the stone like butter. The resulting molten rock was thrown backwards at Zeromus as well, thanks to the blast of superheated air within the attack.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus didn't move. In fact, he laughed. "Come now, you think common elements will hurt me?"
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis did not seem like he cared much about Zeromus' taunting. Instead, he raised both hands high into the air.

Fyel Oress - Accursed Flames!

A continuous stream of powerful flames began to pour out from Ignis' hands like a flamethrower, bearing down on Zeromus with an incredible amount of destructive power. If he were paying attention to the flames, he would notice that they seemed to brim with destructive divine energy...
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 am   Reply with quote

"Just the kind of technique I was waiting for." Zeromus grinned. "Taste my Divine Eradication." A wave of pure energy swept up the flames and Ignis.
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

The wave tore through the flames before sweeping up Ignis himself. A sharp, almost animal-like screech could be heard from where Ignis was standing. Once the wave passed, it would be evident that Ignis was still standing... but now he looked as if the curse was advancing even more. The glowing runic symbols all over his body now glowed even brighter, and Ignis himself was growing more and more demonic in appearance.

Die already! Fyel Oress... Flames of Torment!

Ignis raised both hands once more, unleashing huge twin streams of purple flames into the air... however, rather than taking on their usual beast-like form, each began to swirl back down towards Ignis. Each stream eventually compacted all the way down into a flaming purple broadsword, which Ignis took hold of in each hand. Immediately after, Ignis exploded towards Zeromus in a streak of fire with both swords ready to strike.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

"Already did so once. Unless you can obtain my soul from the Nothing, I'm going to be here a long time. Anyway, why don't you chill out?" Zeromus shot a huge blast of water at Ignis.
NON BANNER    
DarkBlueAce
Ashitaka

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

I'd better join in before I'm too late...

Ashitaka jumped down the hole, toward Zeromus.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Carpaccio
MetMan.EXE

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:52 am   Reply with quote

MetMan.EXE finished playing Crazy Train, and it seemed that no one even noticed. He called in the rest of his band.
"Hey, guys, there's a dude in here that needs to be destroyed. Let's do this!"
DarkLinkSkywalker.APP pulled out his guitar and they started playing Through the Fire and the Flames.
((Will edit to include other band member))
Sigil Securities    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 am   Reply with quote

Ignis didn't seem to be bothered by the loud music... if anything, it was just pissing him off. He continued straight through the jet of water, the sheer intensity of the fire from his swords vaporizing the water as he hurled towards Zeromus.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus put a large, very thick stone wall right in front of Ignis. And by very thick, I mean three feet.
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic