digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Emo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Something to deliver
Screamy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

I love emo. But sadly what most of you think of as emo is not really emo, I don't blame you guys for hating it because it sucks. The REAL emo started in the 80s and from there it exploded in the 90s after a more indie sound was added to it. This indie emo has inspired so much of the music we hear today, and it is probably the best genre of music ever created.

What sets emo apart from all other genres is the lyrics, usually they have a very deep meaning, and have NOTHING to do with whining about getting dumped. REAL emo has meaning, it has emotion, artists write very emotional songs about family members, their friends, whatever.

Watch this video and learn what real emo is. It was not created by me, but it contains some of my favorite bands, one of which I had the pleasure of seeing in March. If you have any taste in music whatsoever you will thoroughly enjoy it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media