digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, I saw Watchmen yesterday...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

It was very good. not exact to the book but very close...Yes, I'm not 18 and I don't have an ID. But I saw it. How? Parents....that's how. the naked parts were not that bad. All they showed was their butts. My dad did not like the Comedian...because He shot JFK in the intro. Anywho....It was awesome...I'd recommend it to anyone who likes action, mystery, or romance. I like all three, to be frank. I can see why it's rated R, ecause there are some pretty gruesome bloody parts in it. You only see dr. manhattans privates once...or maybe twice. You can tell they did not want to go over the edge. If you don't want to see the movie for some reason...like it being R, or the sex. Just read the comic...It only mentions sex. it does not show it like in the movie. It would get recalled or be in the adult section if it did. The movie also says the f word a bit...while the comic doesn't say it at all. Even if you see the movie I'd recommend reading the comic first. I did...mainly because I didn't plan on seeing the movie at first. The comic has more in it...and you can understand the characters background a bit more, and other details, such as rorscach's moving mask.
Megatropolis    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm   Reply with quote

Fcuk you. It's not a book and it's not a comic, it's a graphic novel.
penis    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

Um..I'm sorry. But I call them that. since a graphic novel is a long comic and a comic is a book. Frankly, I just think your trying to get a rise out of me, since youve recently been insulting and spamming me in almost evert topic I post. And I dn't care, because youre making a fool out of yourself. Good day to you sir.
Megatropolis    
PC Gamer
Alexio
Vampire

HP: 15 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:30 am   Reply with quote

They did show breasts in the movie and they did showed sex in the "graphic novel." They didn't just mention it. I liked the movie because it sticked so close to the graphic novel and that's the main reason the movie flopped. It was dedicated to the fans of Watchmen and people expected a generic superhero movie.
Shop of Alex    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

It did show a bit of sex in the novel. My mistake. since It's so old....I guess it wasn't recalled. I became a fan when I started reading the book before the movie came out. I may be a newerfan, But I loved it. My dad even liked it...and he never read it!
Megatropolis    
ChaosStar
Super Scourge
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:11 pm   Reply with quote

I saw it long ago. My friend and I went watching. And yeah, we both enjoyed it. The restricted age in my country were 15 years to watch.

Eh, wot
Super Slim
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:19 pm   Reply with quote

Super Scourge wrote:
I saw it long ago. My friend and I went watching. And yeah, we both enjoyed it. The restricted age in my country were 15 years to watch.

Another necropost in less than an hour.

:I
Toad Town Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media