digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A Plot Or Something (sign-ups)
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:53 pm   Reply with quote

because it's about time i make a topic in here that isn't about the oress plot plus i've had this idea for a while

~Plot~

One day you wake up in a weird, psychedelic land with a bunch of doors. Each door leads to another world...however, a lot of them are locked. Upon entering the first door, you meet a strange little girl, named Miti, and Bunny, who are adventuring in this strange, strange place (which just so happens to be Miti's subconscious). So, you decide to go adventuring together.

~Characters~

The characters aren't entirely new; there'll be a few you've met before, like Tayl and Bunny. Also coming along for a ride are a very angry platypus (Dee-Colon Platypus), an annoying Pikachu-thing (Guessy), a talking balloon (Balloon), a kind-of-talking mango (Mango), and a chick with a laser cannon for an arm (Alizarin). There's plenty of "NPCs" and temporary partners floating around, and some of them you'll be familiar with. Others you'll wish you never met. Then, of course, we have the enemies and the bosses who range from killer butterflies to depressed octopi.

~Dreams and Stuff~

The dreams marked between the *s can be visited in any order.

Dream Hub ~ The place where all of the doors are.

Seemingly Normal ~ This dream is full of butterflies. That are out to kill you. That's precious. The door is covered with butterflies.

Pirate ~ Arrgh, this dream be about pirates! Well, going underwater to adventure, too, but you know. Pirates are more important. The door has a picture of a ship sailin' the seven seas.

Haunted ~ It's a dream full of spooky ghosts and talking tombstones. Not as scary as it sounds... The door has a picture of a ghost on it.

Mysterious ~ TIME TO GO ON A DETECTIVE ADVENTURE YAY The door has a picture of a magnifying glass.

Pretty Sweet ~ Candy VS. Fruit, who will win?! That's for you to decide when entering the war... The door has a picture of an ice cream sundae covered with fruit.

Floating ~ You'd better learn to fly, because this dream takes place high up in the clouds. I believe I can flyyyyyy... The door has a picture of clouds on it.

Dangerous ~ This dream is full of bloodthirsty murderers, living nukes, and lots of chainsaws. Don't die. The door is covered in blood...

Natural ~ A dream full of pretty trees, flowers, vines that like to strangle, pollution, acid rain, and Global Warming. Oh, can't we just call Captain Planet? The door has flowery designs.

Space ~ Venture in space without a spacesuit! It's a wonder you don't explode or suffocate. Just pretend not to notice and you'll live. The door looks like space itself, full of pretty stars.

Hotel ~ As much as we'd like to rent a room here, that's off limit. Instead, we get to work for psychos. Yay! The door looks like a hotel room door.

Mirror ~ This mirror-filled dream might remind you of a fun house. Wait, what's that rule about mirrors in dreams? You should totally look into them? The door looks like, well, a mirror.

Colorful ~ This dream is full of pretty rainbows, and will surely rob you of your masculinity. At least you get to have violent fun with paint. The door has rainbows on it.

Monochrome ~ This is a very boring place. You can literally die of boredom here. The door is a boring door.

Crying ~ It's constantly raining in this dream, and the rain is actually quite painful. All of the enemies seem to be depressed. I guess they don't like dancing in the rain. The door has raindrops on it.

Chance ~ This is a "just have fun" dream where you can talk to all of the enemies, bosses, and NPCs you've met so far. Plus, there's fun minigames and money. The door has a four-leaf clover on it.

Fallen ~ The final dream. It's pretty dark and spooky, and all of the enemies are not-so mini versions of all of the bosses you've faced. The door has a picture of a black feather on it.

~Layout~

First, what happens is you end up in the dream hub. The group will visit the first few dreams in order, go through plot events, maybe find the "bonus places", beat the boss of the dream, then return to the hub. After all of the main partners are unlocked, the rest of the dreams (minus the Fallen Dream) can be visited in any order. Of course, you all have to go together, because then we'd have a bunch of topics going on at once and it'd be all "urghhhhh".

~hi~

To sign up, just say who you're gonna be using and stuff.

k questions or anything
~The Shop with Stuff~    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

I would like to enter as DBA, the very same person I use in the Oress Plot.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

I would like to enter with Terrandus.
Gemstone Goods    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:50 pm   Reply with quote

I'll start up the topic after five people join. So yeah, three to go.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

I'll actually use my Main OC Anime, for once. He has some... experience with worlds in one's mind.

Name maybe changed soon though so yeah. XD
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:31 pm   Reply with quote

I'll probably use Zetta, seeing how he has some knowledge involving the dream realms and whatnot.
The Town of Lix    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

{{BAW 4'S GOOD ENOUGH PEOPLE CAN JOIN IN IF THEY WANT K GONNA GO MAKE TOPIC NOW}}
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

??? WILL JOIN M'KAY?
Stuff Mart    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 am   Reply with quote

Exuro is in.
The Domain of Secrets    
Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:21 pm   Reply with quote

Shall The Gent join in this?
Sigil Securities    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm   Reply with quote

This... tempts me to use Sho. Oh-so-very-much. >3

y/n?
Buzzy Mart    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

y

Also, you can just hop right in the topic after you post here.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:54 pm   Reply with quote

Hooray~!
Buzzy Mart    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

Pikachu feels neglected and alone, so I'm going to just go ahead and have him pop in. >:D
A Bucket of Stuff    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Pikachu feels neglected and alone, so I'm going to just go ahead and have him pop in. >:D
...hav mi babbys plx
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play